90 day reporting online not working for me

On 7/13/2019 at 3:01 PM, Isaanbiker said:

Some years back they ( The IO) told me that only Internet Explorer, at Windows 10 now replaced with Edge would work.

Their system was made so poorly that other browsers like Google Chrome, or Firefox just didn't work.

The IO told you wrong and a lot of people believe that.

I've been using Chrome (unaltered) for years others use Firefox, IE, successfully. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, muffy said:

Why don't they hire a farang and do it right and make it user friendly  ????????

because it's a Thai government website, because they would always give such work to a Thai company and because they don't care one jot what you, or any other foreign person thinks ,or feels about their systems, or how inconvenienced you are. Tough sxxt seems to sum it up. 

50 minutes ago, SoonOh said:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

download the 90 days report app and give permission to spy on you 

Why always the allegation!

This app only use 3 permissions:

• Camera is used to Scan the barcode to find your report (this permission can be revoked and the app still works, as long you not want to scan the Barcode)
  • Location, not sure why this is used, but I am almost sure, that this permission could be revoked as well.
  • The Memory I guess is for saving the downloaded documents (Not sure if this can be revoked have to try)

So this App looks much more safe to me than many more famous apps, which most of the people Install. 

If somebody is scared about spy apps on his phone, then I recommend, that this person should buy a old style phone, which can be used to phone calls and SMS. Because as soon you start to use a Smartphone and install apps, the dangerous is there already!