Disgraced U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide - media reports

rooster59

15 hours ago, wisperone said:

One of the benefits of living in Thailand. He could have easily bought his way out of this situation and gone on with life happily ever after.

500 baht and a really good wai!

Just now, JCauto said:

Why make it partisan? There clearly were a huge number of well-connected rich folk on either side of the political aisle, or no aisle at all, who had been ensnared in this scumbag's underage sex for influence ring. 

The best outcome would have been for every single one of the felons who touched an underage girl (or boy) to go to jail, Democrat, Republican, Royal or otherwise.

Everything is partisan these days but you're certainly correct that the names that have connections to Epstein cross all the political lines.

There is an aspect of this I haven't heard mentioned. What about people that have been connected to him that are really innocent? I'm going to assume that some of the people are guilty, some are innocent, and some in grey area. I am particularly thinking of Bill Richardson. So if all of these people are not fully investigated going forward, any that are actually innocent won't have the chance for their names to be cleared.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He was indeed. They did indeed. They did have a falling out over a real estate conflict in Florida. The falling out had NOTHING to do with "trump" disapproving of Epstein's sexual behavior as "trump" fans are trying to sell. 

And you know this how?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Just for my knowledge..in what way is this pedo Epstein related to the Clintons?

Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane some twenty times or more.  There have been no claims by victims of Clinton's direct involvement unlike Dershowitz or Andrew, for example.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If Trump had been involved with Epstein's underage sex group, Epstein would still be alive.

No way they would have let Trump off the hook.

that's a good point, however, how can I say it without naming them.... sometimes police looking into crime suspects looks closer to "home"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Becker said:

"You would have to be a master of denial to not see Epstein was a major player in a sex trafficking ring involving some of the world's most powerful people."

Who's denying that?

"They have every right to be discussing this right now."

Who's denying them that?

"By calling them tinfoil hatters at the time when their speculation is being proven correct shows you are more interested in spouting propagandist talking points then you are in knowing the truth."

Exactly what has been proven correct??

If you agree there was a conspiracy, why mock those that knew it all along?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

"Epstein was inside the most secure prison in the U.S. and he was an extremely high-profile inmate. He was in the most secure area of that prison and he was also on suicide watch. There is absolutely no way he could have died by hanging without him being stopped by prison security."

The camera in his cell watching him also 'malfunctioned'.

And the three guards normally on duty for suicide watch on the premises were told they could go home before the event.

I would personally find it easier to believe we are ruled by alien lizard people, than Epstein topped himself.

Agreed. I think that it is very convenient that Epstein "topped himself".  A lot of dirt there that now won't come out.  Quite a few influential people will be thanking Buddha today! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Mr. Barr is tasked again

He's handed off the investigation of Epstein's death the the DoJ Inspector General. 

He's almost certainly regretting his decision to recuse and then un-recuse himself from the Epstein case, in doing so he has made himself ultimately  accountable for this mess. 

All a bit too convenient for lots of people and to have happened at this facility is stunning.

Earlier, cameras on the street outside the prison pictured several people walking around and staring into the jail ... and this man has come up as a person of interest for police.

Cancer man.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Agreed. I think that it is very convenient that Epstein "topped himself".  A lot of dirt there that now won't come out.  Quite a few influential people will be thanking Buddha today! 

Until they consider that all evidence and evidence relating to Epstein, including his earlier plea deal the strangely protected others, are now open for unchallenged scrutiny. 

36 minutes ago, riclag said:

Mr. Barr is tasked again

not easy for him, he's on the hot seat now, how can he justify somebody being in a suicide watch 24 h/day and commit suicide, what tools if any did he had to hang himself, they did say he hanged himself, there should be 24 h surveillance cameras as well, where is the footage, lots of questions to be answered, wouldn't like to be in his shoes right now

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

"There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen."

Seems impossible .........

Or, he wasn't being detained under the conditions you and others assume. 

Not that I discount the idea that he may have been allowed to kill himself. 

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

"There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen."

Seems impossible .........

impossible pas Francais.... "invisible" help possible

• Haha 1