Toyota T Connect instructions in English 'HELP!'

notrub

I bought a Toyota C-HR hybrid about 1 year ago and it came with T-Connect Telematics multi media, connect to the world, plan your trip, create a music play list, call yer mum and on and on.  It comes with 3 sets of instructions.  The main, detailed, tomb is in English and is as useful as reading a dictionary.  There are also 2 user friendly pamphlets that illustrate all the wonderful features of this system and how to achieve the settings you might want in 3 easy steps.  Unfortunately it is in the Thai language.  The headings on each page are in English - 'Spot search, find my car, dealer, restaurant and where to get service and emergency help'.    The second, larger pamphlet, is similar with headings such as 'change my profile, traffic information, navigator, My Toyota Wifi etc. etc...'  

Both of these are well illustrated with detailed, step by step instructions about how to use these features.  All in Thai language.

I have been told month by month 'So sorry Sir, next month' and most recently 'So sorry sir, never will have, ever'.  I have gone to their website, and FB page with similar results.  I have explained repeatedly that Toyota is one of the world's biggest car makers with markets in every English speaking country in the world.  That these pamphlets in English do not exist is an impossibility.  The salesperson at the dealer said she had called the Top, Top, Top Toyota company office and was told that they will never provide these pamphlets in the English language.  

For 1.1M baht one might think that they could get a pamphlet airmailed from an English language speaking country.

Any ideas please?  I could call Toyota in Australia or the UK or? but do not have a customer help line that picks up except by robot and asks all the same questions these automated systems ask.  I have also tried calling and emailing Japan with no luck.

Any suggestion will be gratefully received and thanks in advance for any help provided.

Thank you mikebike.  The manual on this site is different from the other 3 that I have.  (One main English instruction book and 2 pamphlet colour illustrated user friendly guides in Thai.)  I will try out the connect my phone to the car part but getting into setup makes me wary as the device does work for some limited features, GPS, bluetooth etc. and the screen is in English.  The car came with one year wifi/operator assist and SOS included but that has now expired.  It is nearly 3,000 baht annual subscription that would, again, provide a host of features that I was unable to use during the 'free' year.   I have not resubscribed and would, in fact, like to get a free year's subscription once I figure out how to use it. 

What makes this galling is that I saw a clip on You Tube where a Toyota T-connect executive described how this system would become the hub of internet personal and commercial services.  This will include co coordinating logistics for 'just in time' networks worldwide, as well as more mundane features.  The staff at Toyota clearly have no training and were able to get my device functioning using the pamphlet that I cannot read and working as a team experimenting with different setup options.   

Any ideas about how to communicate with a Toyota help line that 'helps'?

Thanks again for the link.