Heated debate over rent results in Nigerian man getting arrested

snoop1130

50 minutes ago, Ketyo said:

100% of the Nigerians that stand in Bangkok Sukhumvit sois 3-15 at night trying to push drugs onto passers by - like the ones that operate out of Spankey's bar on Suk Soi 13 -  are criminal drug pushers and pimps. These are the people whose bad actions give Nigerians and other Africans a bad name. 

Never met an honest or pleasant Nigerian. I lived and worked in Lagos for some years. Other Africans don t like Nigerians either.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Letseng said:

Never met an honest or pleasant Nigerian. I lived and worked in Lagos for some years. Other Africans don t like Nigerians either.

I have. Had a privilege of studying with a few of them in UK, including their member of parliament. They were great guys. Even met one Nigerian in Thailand who was an awesome guy.

But of course, stepping back a little, the number of those who weren't all that great far outnumbers those who are.

• Like 1

A post containing racial slurs has been removed as well as the replies:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

An off topic trolling post and a reply has been removed. 

On 9/3/2019 at 10:17 AM, Angry Dragon said:

And let us not jump to conclusions about any group of people based on the few positive personal anecdotes we've experienced.

Dotun Adebayo on BBC Radio 5 Live seems like a nice bloke.