What happens with people when they enter Thailand?

Matzzon

24 minutes ago, amykat said:

Well this attitude on display is often why a man needs to marry a woman 30 years younger and luckily one who doesn’t speak his language ...easy to shut down and if all else fails just stop paying, right???

It's not a matter of need, just opportunity. If someone offered you a ferrari for the same price as a fiat, which would you go for?

If you think they are "easy to shut down", you ought to try it yourself.

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To ignore the part sex plays in Thai society is choosing to be blind to it.

Thailand is above all a religious country, and worshipping an elephant is indeed part of that religion, or perhaps you never noticed the elephant idols with people on their knees around them. Not just elephants, of course.

Who decides which tourists are sleezy dumbasses? The Thais are happy enough to let everyone in, sleezy or not. 

It's not just elephants they pay homage to.

3060022717_df2ae819c6_b.jpg

3 minutes ago, CaptainNemo said:

It's not a matter of need, just opportunity. If someone offered you a ferrari for the same price as a fiat, which would you go for?

If you think they are "easy to shut down", you ought to try it yourself.

But it is not a Ferrari is it?  That would be Cindy Crawford or someone like that at their prime, and from your own culture and matching your education and class.  This is more like a brand new young tuk-tuk, and you have to go live in another country to take advantage of it, giving up large parts of your life.  

On 9/16/2019 at 5:50 PM, Matzzon said:

Your comment that "You opted for", just tells me everything about you. Thank you for presenting yourself

I've found Swedenlars comment spot on. The question you have asked in your OP, wondering why?

Everyone knew it after their first month here.

Whether only 'know it' or agree with it, doesn't matter. It's just a fact.

I can't believe you are still fishing for replies to your question in this thread and then shoot them down with: Thank you for presenting yourself.

You're still wondering after 20 years? lol ...! That the real amazing presentation. I've never seen a guy so slow grasping the obvious.

Edited by RedPill

Mattzo ... let me ask you in a different way.

You've asked a question, something you were wondering about ... after 22 pages of people engaging and providing answers to you, no matter whether you like it or not ... what's your outcome now?

Did you get answers to your question, is it more clear now? Or still all muddy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedPill said:

Mattzo ... let me ask you in a different way.

You've asked a question, something you were wondering about ... after 22 pages of people engaging and providing answers to you, no matter whether you like it or not ... what's your outcome now?

Did you get answers to your question, is it more clear now? Or still all muddy?

Doubt it...????

The point you are missing, is why would a single man come here, and NOT get with women far younger than him? In the west we are expected to get with older women, and for many, that is all that is available to them. But once here, one discovers that the horrific reality one faced back home, is not the reality here. So, again I ask, why not? Is there anything immoral about a 65 year old man getting with a 22 year old gal for a night of fun, or even a week, or a month of fun, when both are consenting parties, and he is treating her with kindness, respect, and providing for her? 

Are you a Quaker? A puritan? Why such preachy judgment? So very unappealing, and unimpressive. Right or wrong? Are you a priest? An employee of the church? 

• Like 1

The point we are missing is that the OP never had any intention to get answers to his question from all sorts of perspectives. 

He only posted it to defend his own point of view, without ever planning to listen or get different opinions in. Shoot 'em down.

You could say, it would be better for him to open a thread with just a statement and defend his point of view, rather than post it as a disguised question.

And that on a Thailand forum, where it's super obvious and clear what people are experiencing in stark contrast to the West.

It's a pretty lousy discussion forum attitude. Clickbait style!

Edited by RedPill
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RedPill said:

I've found Swedenlars comment spot on. The question you have asked in your OP, wondering why?

Everyone knew it after their first month here.

Whether only 'know it' or agree with it, doesn't matter. It's just a fact.

I can't believe you are still fishing for replies to your question in this thread and then shoot them down with: Thank you for presenting yourself.

You're still wondering after 20 years? lol ...! That the real amazing presentation. I've never seen a guy so slow grasping the obvious.

Where did I ever stated I was not aware of what I wrote? Maybe you should see the questions on a more philosophical level. I know I am asking much, but please try. You might succeed.

5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Maybe you should see the questions on a more philosophical level.

Ok, maybe that's the missing link. I have to be more philosophical ????

Maybe you should just be more honest to yourself and accept why ... you know it after 20 years.

We can cut out all the bull and just say ... Money No1. The philosophical answer to all your questions.

You could say Thailand attracts immature people in all different forms from criminals, never got out of mamas shirts, stupid, no moral, and many social excluded who find their paradise in Thailand. 

If you live here for awhile, you will meet them one by one, either in a bar or up north. 

Up North ?
Maybe you should reset your compass !

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, RedPill said:

Ok, maybe that's the missing link. I have to be more philosophical ????

Maybe you should just be more honest to yourself and accept why ... you know it after 20 years.

We can cut out all the bull and just say ... Money No1. The philosophical answer to all your questions.

Just another moronic excuse. "I have money, and then I am entitles to behave like I want".

Great! You fit right in between Walking street and Soi 6 in Pattaya. Thanks! Good talk. Have a good day!

• Confused 1

Just another moronic excuse. "I have money, and then I am entitles to behave like I want".

Great! You fit right in between Walking street and Soi 6 in Pattaya. Thanks! Good talk. Have a good day!
You seem to be a rather frustrated person and your quuestion why people change when after they have come to Thailand ist just useless. I told you already why and others did too. But you keep going on with your weird philosophical questions and thoughts. Just let it be and go out for a beer. No need to go soi 6. There are others. Don't be scared if a young Lady is approaching you. Just tell her you are happily married and not a pevert interested in very young woman.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

I was not talking about the guys alone ... I was talking about the attitude of the Thais. 

Money No 1 is not something you have noticed in 20 years living in Thailand ... please!! ;-)) That's utter nonsense.

On a more philosophic level, as you love it so much, you can include everything, from tourism safety to environmental neglect-ion, from corruption to bad education to keep money on the elite top, to not finding any evidence of prostitution on Walking Street by 200 cops ... the list goes on and on. The morals are low when it comes to the Baht in the pocket.

Edited by RedPill
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Where did I ever stated I was not aware of what I wrote? Maybe you should see the questions on a more philosophical level. I know I am asking much, but please try. You might succeed.

I reckon you don't live in LOS.........:stoner:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, transam said:

I reckon you don't live in LOS.........:stoner:

I was starting to think the same thing ... 

Philosophically in the LOS ... getting your bank account cleverly emptied by a 25 year old gal  ????

Edited by RedPill
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I certainly spent a lot of time on my knees worshipping lovely Thai maidens.

Sex is wonderful, when one can get it. 

And for sure Mat needs it badly....Well all that Wai-ing doesn't seem to have turned much up...????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Swedenlars said:

You seem to be a rather frustrated person and your quuestion why people change when after they have come to Thailand ist just useless. I told you already why and others did too. But you keep going on with your weird philosophical questions and thoughts. Just let it be and go out for a beer. No need to go soi 6. There are others. Don't be scared if a young Lady is approaching you. Just tell her you are happily married and not a pevert interested in very young woman.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Fantastic advice! I bet it took you long time to compose.

Come on Mazzo ... your point of view is just too funny for words ???? 

Old man, no plomblem, pumpui, no plomblem

... but no! Money No 1 is not at the very core of this. 

Thanks for some entertainment on a nice, cool rainy day in Thailand!

Don't know where you are living, in a parallel universe?

Edited by RedPill

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

btw ... just to double check whether we are still on the same topic here.

You make it sound like every guy who is going with a younger girl is a criminal, or an animal or behaves badly.

We are not debating about any illegal underaged things here or girls who are forced into prostitution, at least that's not the bases from where I discuss.

It's about younger girls, but old enough, and guys not so young anymore ... all within the law, but they both agree to a mutual agreement, whether it's only for a holiday, for a night, or living together, even getting married. 

But to tell me that this is not completely financially driven & motivated, it's a bit of a push, don't you think?

Edited by RedPill
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/16/2019 at 9:31 PM, amykat said:

But it is not a Ferrari is it?  That would be Cindy Crawford or someone like that at their prime, and from your own culture and matching your education and class.  This is more like a brand new young tuk-tuk, and you have to go live in another country to take advantage of it, giving up large parts of your life.  

Well, mine is. Maybe yours is more of an Alfa Romeo or shiny new tuk-tuk, I dunno, but you are missing the point. The equivalent options in SEAsia include women with comparible intelligence, maybe their unis aren't as good, but there are still girls with a comparable education. Women are primed to look for men with a house, an income, who treats people well, and is older (...studies show...), and your buck gets a lot more and a lot better bang in some parts of SEAsia than in the west, where "wimmin's issues" have taken hold, as well as obesity, and the pool of appealing available women is a lot smaller than in SEAsia, and they tend to dress better and be more into normal/traditional gender roles, which is part of the appeal.

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The point you are missing, is why would a single man come here, and NOT get with women far younger than him? In the west we are expected to get with older women, and for many, that is all that is available to them. But once here, one discovers that the horrific reality one faced back home, is not the reality here. So, again I ask, why not? Is there anything immoral about a 65 year old man getting with a 22 year old gal for a night of fun, or even a week, or a month of fun, when both are consenting parties, and he is treating her with kindness, respect, and providing for her? 

Are you a Quaker? A puritan? Why such preachy judgment? So very unappealing, and unimpressive. Right or wrong? Are you a priest? An employee of the church? 

When I was a young man, I might have resented older men with money getting amazing looking girls my age; now I have reached their age, and gone through loads of <deleted> to attain what I have, I feel like I deserve a reward, and I think I'm a better option for younger women than the younger men,

However, I got my 22-year-old Thai girl when I was 25, and we were both students, and nothing about it seemed different from how it might be in my own country. In Indonesia I have seen lots of hideous decrepit old men with ridiculously young women who are obviously too attractive for them, and in Thailand I see much smaller age gaps usually. Often see men 50+ with women 30+ and it's not that odd.

I have encountered women in their 20s and 30s openly offer to be a rent-a-wife in Thailand, and I don't quite get why you would be having a go at old farang treating themselves to younger flesh that clearly wants them for reasons that wouldn't fit with the sort of moralising that Matzzon comes out with.

3 hours ago, RedPill said:

It's a pretty lousy discussion forum attitude. Clickbait style!

AKA Trolling...

1 hour ago, RedPill said:

I was not talking about the guys alone ... I was talking about the attitude of the Thais. 

Money No 1 is not something you have noticed in 20 years living in Thailand ... please!! ;-)) That's utter nonsense.

On a more philosophic level, as you love it so much, you can include everything, from tourism safety to environmental neglect-ion, from corruption to bad education to keep money on the elite top, to not finding any evidence of prostitution on Walking Street by 200 cops ... the list goes on and on. The morals are low when it comes to the Baht in the pocket.

It's a lot of pontificating, to what end?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RedPill said:

btw ... just to double check whether we are still on the same topic here.

You make it sound like every guy who is going with a younger girl is a criminal, or an animal or behaves badly.

We are not debating about any illegal underaged things here, at least that's not the bases from where I discuss.

It's about girls old enough and guys not so young anymore ... all within the law, but they both agree to a mutual agreement, whether it's only for a holiday, for a night, or living together. 

But to tell me that this is not completely financially driven & motivated, it's a bit of a push, don't you think?

From Bognor it is.......????

2 minutes ago, RedPill said:

It's a bit more subtle than that... women don't need men to be rich or overtly buy them, but they do need men who have the resources to make a relationship viable. After that, it's a matter of how interesting and fun the guy is; and then how much time he has for fun, and whether he will commit. That's how they filter.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RedPill said:

When did I tell that? Are you quoting me, and answering quotes from other posts? Sir, concentrate little bit now.

• Haha 2