Good news coming for expats regarding 90 day reporting - TM 28 and TM 30 being discussed Friday

webfact

6 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

I used it (not for the first time) a week ago and have received a successful approval a few days later, but no email confirmation, I had to keep checking progress until I saw an approval notification.

This was on the website, not mobile app.

I used it a year ago successfully. Tried it again this week and it failed. For what it's worth, I then went to Jomtien Immigration Tuesday and the gal at the entry desk didn't even bother giving me a queue ticket, there was no one else there. She said "Just go." Less than 10 minutes for BOTH 90 day reporting and showing them my "90 day money-in-the-bank" paperwork.

8 minutes ago, Chicken George said:

App just does not work.

I beg to differ, It worked for me. That said, since it is still needed a printed version of the "next appointment" receipt, they should provide a pdf version of it. The last time I reported myself using the app but I downloaded the receipt from the web version.

22 minutes ago, webfact said:

Daily News said foreigners would be cheering regarding TM 47 application developments. 

19 minutes ago, Chazar said:

oh really!!

Well, I certainly will be. I've not had a single successful on-line application since the day it was introduced. And that applies to both website and mobile app.

But I'm not holding my breath in anticipation!

Edited by Moonlover
  • Like 2