"Nasty" ladyboy teacher cons Thai men who thought "he" was a "she"

webfact

"Nasty" ladyboy teacher cons Thai men who thought "he" was a "she"

2pm.jpg

77kaoded reported that the case of a "Big Bike Ladyboy Teacher" who conned a Thai man into thinking he was a woman is far worse than expected. 

The man at the center of the controversy is known as "Teacher Wa".

The beautiful ladyboy also goes by the nickname "Angel Biker" because of his love for fast and powerful "big bikes". 

The first person to come forward was "Chris" (an assumed name) who thought Teacher Wa was beautiful and invited "her" to his house. 

He was so besotted that he thought he wanted to spend the rest of his life with the glamorous biker. 

The result was 100,000 baht of gold, 100,000 baht in cash and amulets went missing. 

Now more shenanigans have emerged in the case of the man 77kaoded called "nasty". 

Teacher Wa met people though a big bike page online and arranged to buy a 900 cc model from a man called Beer. 

She failed to keep up the installments then rather than return the bike himself he got someone called "Ae" (also an alias) to return it for him. 

Ae turns out to be a former boyfriend of the ladyboy who was also conned. But he won't speak to the press. Instead he is talking to the cops.

Samut Prakan police are trying to get to the bottom of the mess. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-18

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

So i guess he's no longer 'besotted'? i heard of many a men who are mesmerized by the lure of shemale, ladyboys and trannies and tomboys, however, one will do well to keep away as far as possible from dealing or coming close to any of the above groups, nasty piece of works they are...

I have met plenty of very pleasant transgender people in Thailand. 

On what do you base your assumptions? I hope you do not form your opinions after reading stories from the Thai media. 

Rooster

38 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

I have met plenty of very pleasant transgender people in Thailand. 

On what do you base your assumptions? I hope you do not form your opinions after reading stories from the Thai media. 

Rooster

Maybe personal experience. With a bad one. 

The ladyboy not disclosure.

Happen a lot, love to much, discover when to late. Then angry. 

Like the movie Hangover.

some bad one, most ok. Same everyone.

Seems Wa is a real teacher, and any good teacher charges tuition. I think Ben Franklin said "The school of life has a high tuition, but some fools will learn in no other" (more or less)

These students will probably require some refresher courses, I would imagine...

20 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

How did the conned victims find out that the she was a he?

Like this....

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

I know a case in cnx the opposite,conned a few ladies out of money.they thought she was a man,it worked for awhile then found out.went to prison don,t know if she still inside.never made the papers anyway.the thai lady moved abroad and married a swiss and forgot about it she was conned

8 hours ago, missoura said:

It sounds like the bottom is where the mess started...

A brown envelope or a brown eye - same same but different ...

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

How did the conned victims find out that the she was a he?

When the victims asked the provincial office for assistance in identifying Teacher Wa's full name and address, they were struggling to find any records of the person.

That is until they switched the prefix from นางสาว (Thai female prefix), to นาย (Male),and found an exact description of Teacher Wa.

13 minutes ago, DeeMoney said:

When the victims asked the provincial office for assistance in identifying Teacher Wa's full name and address, they were struggling to find any records of the person.

That is until they switched the prefix from นางสาว (Thai female prefix), to นาย (Male),and found an exact description of Teacher Wa.

Arai wa ? ????

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The first person to come forward was "Chris" (an assumed name) who thought Teacher Wa was beautiful and invited "her" to his house. The result was 100,000 baht of gold, 100,000 baht in cash and amulets went missing. 

Great MO Chris. Leave 200K in gold and amulets laying around to impress your new "lady".    

Archived