Video: Yet more from out of control American? This time a mail box is toppled

webfact

Video: Yet more from out of control American? This time a mail box is toppled

3pm.jpg

Video screenshot

CM 108.com suggested that an out of control American is responsible for yet another incident in Chiang Mai, this time in the Mae Jo area. 

A video dated from last Sunday evening shows the man pushing over a mail box and seeming to shout something at a passerby. 

The American told Thaivisa earlier in the week that he was due to appear in court on Boxing Day. 

This followed damage caused at a restaurant and to a Ronald McDonald figure and a video in which the American called Thais "gooks". 

He calls himself an amateur scientist and claims the US government are monitoring his activities. He was reportedly on a one year study visa but couldn't speak Thai.

The Minnesota man said he was not sure whether he would turn up for his date in court and would welcome deportation.

Thaivisa has blocked contact from the man after he was abusive to a reporter. 

Source: CM108

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-06

10 minutes ago, webfact said:

A video dated from last Sunday evening shows the man pushing over a mail box and seeming to shout something at a passerby. 

Idiot

Perhaps he doesn't understand the concept of voice mail? 

11 minutes ago, webfact said:

The American told Thaivisa earlier in the week that he was due to appear in court on Boxing Day. 

That seems an appropriately named day for him to be in court, given his mail 'box' antics.

He's keen on attacking inanimate objects - including Ronald McDonald.

6 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:
17 minutes ago, webfact said:

Idiot

Perhaps he doesn't understand the concept of voice mail? 

Ha ha - he shouted at it, but it didn't move out of the way!

We seem to be treating his antics as amusing, maybe when they find him splattered all over a pavement or floating in a canal somebody will say why didn’t they get him some help. He very obviously has severe mental problems caused by who knows what.

2 minutes ago, PJPom said:

We seem to be treating his antics as amusing, maybe when they find him splattered all over a pavement or floating in a canal somebody will say why didn’t they get him some help. He very obviously has severe mental problems caused by who knows what.

I take your point. Who however is 'responsible' to find him help if that's what is deemed as necessary?

I'm sure it will wait until he appears in court (indeed if) for that to possibly happen. Are you suggesting some member of the public take him under their wing, for example?

4 minutes ago, tabarin said:

Surprises me how some people get caught for the most stupid things and guys like this keep walking free.
Genuine people being refused entry while arriving with a visa but deporting this one is complex?

In the Chiang Mai spray painting debacle, arrests were made by the grammar police due to the illiterate spelling of scouser.

It's not known if this guy can spell, although he can obviously offend people with his speech.

3 minutes ago, BobbyLambo said:
13 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

In the Chiang Mai spray painting debacle, arrests were made by the grammar police due to the illiterate spelling of scouser.

I give up - what is a "scouser"?

It's what you use to clean a saucepan.

No, really it's a native or inhabitant of Liverpool, England.

The guy who wrote the graffiti couldn't spell the word, even though that was where he came from.

As always, the understanding and compassion for an obviously troubled fellow human being from Thaivisa fills my heart with warmth and hope. The guy has serious mental health issues. He needs to be sent back home where he can hopefully get the help he needs.

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I take your point. Who however is 'responsible' to find him help if that's what is deemed as necessary?

I'm sure it will wait until he appears in court (indeed if) for that to possibly happen. Are you suggesting some member of the public take him under their wing, for example?

He is a danger to himself and society and should be removed from the road into a mental treatment facility (= not prison) and deported when his health conditions allow.

4 hours ago, Ventenio said:

or is exploiting women who is forced into prostitution worse?  I've seen this every day, yet people get more mad over this.  both are horrible, but just think next time you "pick" some woman.  you might be destroying her life......

Although slightly off topic, if you see every day women who have been exploited into prostitution I would humbly suggest that you drink somewhere else.

The vast majority of the girls are in this for financial gain and not forced to do what they do. Certainly not saying that trafficking doesn't exist, just saying it's not the norm. Don't believe all you read on the internet.

5 hours ago, Ventenio said:

or is exploiting women who is forced into prostitution worse?  I've seen this every day, yet people get more mad over this.  both are horrible, but just think next time you "pick" some woman.  you might be destroying her life......

Which women are forced into prostitution? If you know, I suggest you tell the authorities. My guess is you don't.

1 hour ago, Prince77 said:

He is a danger to himself and society and should be removed from the road into a mental treatment facility (= not prison) and deported when his health conditions allow.

What do you suggest, Suan Prung?  Only 'treatment' he'd get would be sedation with heavy drugs.

2 hours ago, Vacuum said:

What do you suggest, Suan Prung?  Only 'treatment' he'd get would be sedation with heavy drugs.

People actually do get better with a stay at Suan Prung -- or at least calmed down enough to where they can be placed on a plane to return to their home country without the chance of them tearing up the aircraft and insulting the crew.  Being familiar with similar lower-profile cases like this, I'm surprised he hasn't been committed to Suan Prung already to cool off before his Boxing Day court appearance.

Archived