Covid-19: Thai woman arrested for hoarding 44,000 face masks

webfact

Covid-19: Thai woman arrested for hoarding 44,000 face masks

7pm1.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

Chonburi immigration and Bowin police raided a house after a tip from an informant. 

Yupha, 46, was found to be hoarding face masks contrary to 2009 regulations and was arrested. 

Inside her house was packed with boxes of different kinds of face masks - there were 44,000 items all told. 

Yupha was taken away for questioning at the Bowin police station in Chonburi along with all her merchandise.

Source: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-03-23
  • Like 1

You think that's a stash?  You should see the emergency spicy lobster instant noodles I have stocked for the Thombie (Thai ladyboy zombie) apocalypse! 

Edited by CanuckThai

1 hour ago, TheFishman1 said:

Yeah the government ministers are in charge of the mass deal so they don’t like thai ladies cutting in on their business TIT

Interesting how I saw in Makro, a few dozen people crowding around a table to try to cross infect, whilst registering and signing with their ID cards before joining another queue where they could exchange their vouchers for a pack of 3 surgical masks...

So obviously government distribution of the masks is more likely to have a very negative effect on transmission...

I think there will be many more like her they should be named and shamed on their way to jail, many people are in need I need for my wife and we can only buy 3 at a time I hope them get distributed quickly