Busted in Phuket: Foreigners flout Emergency Decree in rooftop drugs and booze party

webfact

Busted in Phuket: Foreigners flout Emergency Decree in rooftop drugs and booze party

10pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Patong's police chief told the media that he personally went with a task force during the night to bust a rooftop party at a luxury house in the area.

Locals had complained about the party as it was in contravention of the strict Covid-19 regulations. 

Pol Col Akkanit and his men found nine foreigners and 5 Thai women getting drunk, doing drugs and playing loud music. 

The foreigners comprised three British nationals, one Brit/Ukranian, one Australian, one American and three Ukranians. 

10pm1.jpg

Bocture: Daily News

Cocaine and ganja were found. 

They were all taken into custody for flouting the Emergency Degree regulations, possessing a Class 2 narcotic (cocaine) and possessing a Class 5 narcotic (marijuana). 

All are now in the custody of the Patong constabulary. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-04-02
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the sharpest tools in the shed for making a lot of noise and having prohibited substances.

What I would like to know is where can someone find the "Emergency Degree regulations" and what constitutes breaking these regulations?

Are you not allowed to have friends over now?

25 minutes ago, webfact said:

They were all taken into custody for flouting the Emergency Degree regulations, possessing a Class 2 narcotic (cocaine) and possessing a Class 5 narcotic (marijuana). 

nothing about being the most stupid people in the world?

unfortunately, people only see the DIRTY farangs on the news, since the news is generally busting people.....and people getting busted are usually complete losers.  

If only they did articles on a nice Brit helping kittens cross the street.  

It will be extremely hard to arrange deportation of them/.

No concern for the good of the general community, now in crowded cells they will be at greater risk of infection.

Unable probably to collect their belongings, and facing eviction.

Not the sharpest tools of the ME generation

11 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

unfortunately, people only see the DIRTY farangs on the news, since the news is generally busting people.....and people getting busted are usually complete losers.  

If only they did articles on a nice Brit helping kittens cross the street.  

They never mention my adopted Buffalo's

16 minutes ago, hashmodha said:

Happy days ahead for them then!...the one in the bikini might be cold in the Air-conditioned cell!😂😂😂😂!

You obviously never seen the inside of a Thai jail

Can just imagine the conversations in the cells, one Brit to another:

"Yeh, but I told you putting 1,000 decibels on the ghetto blaster was a dumb idea, innit".

"Yeh, but no but, iss Ok in Essex, innit".

Rooster

11 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

If only they did articles on a nice Brit helping kittens cross the street

Your kitty missing, checked the tread of my Pirellis

5 minutes ago, fishtank said:

Have you been asleep for the last few weeks?

Have you seen a mandate that states you can't have a friend over to visit?  What about if they stay 10 metres away at all times?  Please show me where the gov't has said that having anyone over to visit is a crime. 

Archived