Jump to content

Do you believe in equal rights for women?


Do you believe in women' s rights?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Women have always been superior to men. Can't say I've heard of too many women begging men for sex. Or paying for it.

Consider the following:

Give her food, she'll give you a meal.

Give her your semen, she'll give you a child.

Give her a house, she'll give you a home.

Give her any s##t, say no more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a very difficult question; i support human rights and equality, but men and women will never be equal, unless one agrees with de-humanizing society.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

yes ,but then they must expect to have to be treated just like a man ,

very feminist of you. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

That's a very difficult question; i support human rights and equality, but men and women will never be equal, unless one agrees with de-humanizing society.

I think you mean they will never be the same, as to equal protection under the law, that's a different story. 

It is really a simple  proposition. All human beings should have equal protection under the law.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Do you believe in equal rights for women?

Of course I do I have a Thai wife and if you wanna mess with her good luck with that. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

It is really a simple  proposition.

No, it's not so simple.

 

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

All human beings should have equal protection under the law.

I agree, but we know very well that it's just a dream, don't we ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted yes, because at the moment they have far more rights than men, and I'd like a bit more equality for me.

Let me just mention the rights they have they I would like.

They have the right to accuse any man and have him arrested/questioned/detained.

They have the right to live in any mans house they have been sleeping with, and take it off him.

They have the right to 100% custody of any children you have with them, and can stop the guy seeing his own children.

 

I'd like some equality in those instances.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Women have always been superior to men. Can't say I've heard of too many women begging men for sex. Or paying for it.

Consider the following:

Give her food, she'll give you a meal.

Give her your semen, she'll give you a child.

Give her a house, she'll give you a home.

Give her any s##t, say no more.

such a sexist post 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

.................

Consider the following:

Give her food, she'll give you a meal.

Give her your semen, she'll give you a child.

Give her a house, she'll give you a home.

..................

She shows lack of understanding, you'll give her a whole new world

She gives you care and love, you'll give her all you ever can

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am with BritManToo for all the above reasons.

Also if there's to be equality then this must be on ownership of property and possessions, pre marital.

In the work place too, so I can throw a "sickie" 2-3 days every month and my boss can't question my reasons.  I can also be an unbearable, argumentative and a pain in the ass for 3-4 days every month and not have to explain why.

I can have 6-12 months of every few years on partial pay for maternity leave.

 

All the reasons why I ve never employed a female and never would.  Plus most of the time they weren't suitable for the kind of business I ran.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I voted yes, because at the moment they have far more rights than men, and I'd like a bit more equality for me.

Let me just mention the rights they have they I would like.

They have the right to accuse any man and have him arrested/questioned/detained.

They have the right to live in any mans house they have been sleeping with, and take it off him.

They have the right to 100% custody of any children you have with them, and can stop the guy seeing his own children.

 

I'd like some equality in those instances.

You must be from a backward place.

 

In australia the man can also do that. Reverse the roles played in the relationship and a man can, and has done that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 19DL86 said:

I am with BritManToo for all the above reasons.

Also if there's to be equality then this must be on ownership of property and possessions, pre marital.

In the work place too, so I can throw a "sickie" 2-3 days every month and my boss can't question my reasons.  I can also be an unbearable, argumentative and a pain in the ass for 3-4 days every month and not have to explain why.

I can have 6-12 months of every few years on partial pay for maternity leave.

 

All the reasons why I ve never employed a female and never would.  Plus most of the time they weren't suitable for the kind of business I ran.

Im thinking its quite a good thing you dont work with women.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sujo said:

You must be from a backward place.

 

In australia the man can also do that. Reverse the roles played in the relationship and a man can, and has done that.

Yes him and me are from a very "back ward" place.  The U.K where Political Corectness has undermined and eroded the very functionality of society.  

This is and will continue to be the case, and the greatest threat to freedom and liberty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sujo said:

You must be from a backward place.

 

In australia the man can also do that. Reverse the roles played in the relationship and a man can, and has done that.

Perhaps you would be able to post the relative percentages of each scenario.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Im thinking its quite a good thing you dont work with women.

I am retiree here and from a very early age, 45, live here and run my own show, no PC also a convert to Islam.  Trumped all !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, daoyai said:

such a sexist post 

Tell me where I am wrong in what I say, without reference to your own prejudices.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 19DL86 said:

I am retired heat a very early 45, live here and run my own show, also a convert to Islam.  Trumped all !!

You wanted 4 wives?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You wanted 4 wives?

77 virgins. 14 years still searching. But fk me I ve had some fun along the way 5555.

What an absolutely stupid post or question to ut forward here in Thailand.  Any man in favour of equality is in for a huge <deleted> shock.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bob A Kneale said:

How does the IB discriminate against women?

They discriminate against foreign men.

Foreign females married to Thai males can get citizenship without ever working a day in Thailand.

I don't think I've ever encountered one instance in any country where women were the losers in this game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...