EU chief executive: no post-Brexit deal without 'level playing field'

webfact

2 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Not knowing what a dictatorship is but complaining when we call Brexiteers uneducated... really wondering to what sort of school you guys went (if any)... ???? 

That sounds like a doubled ficker n us response. It is, innit, innit ?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, vogie said:

And in he same breath no-one asked you to parade your air of superiority, which you could give a masterclasses on. Why do you feel the need to be arrogant all the time, can't you reply to a topic without an insult, is that what an education does to people?

I’ve answered that already. If you don’t want people to correct you, no one forces you to throw around words that you don’t understand. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

I’ve answered that already. If you don’t want people to correct you, no one forces you to throw around words that you don’t understand. 

Roll on Monday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

An insult is not an answer, it is something the liberal left use when they are stuck for a reply.

The guy who doesn’t know what a dictatorship is wants to teach us about “the liberal left”. Let me get my popcorn. But don’t feel insulted again when this ends in another embarrassment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingdong said:

One of lives mysteries,however why do so many of their citizens flee their utopias and try to get into britain ?

You mean those in transit passing tru E.U. and being very greatfull for those very extended territorial waters ,as so the gps indicate very quick they are in U.K. waters ...and so can claim asyl.. on your welcoming "taxi coastguard "????????????

Edited by david555

3 hours ago, vogie said:

Democracy is not an illusion though, the British Government were quite in order to give its citizens the choice, I wouldn't have thought that most other countries in the EU will be offered that choice, does it not bother you that you are not trusted to vote in case you vote the wrong way, isn't that how dictatorships operate?

The UK was given a choice because Cameron did not want to hemorrhage votes to UKIP.

His own party was in disarray over the issue.

After all that massaging of racism and English exceptionalism what did we end up with?

No deal Brexit and racist thugs rioting on the streets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Of course..........like all the other countries (Over 100 I believe) in the world that have gained their independence from the now pathetically depleted "Empire".

Oops sorry, not a single one has ever begged to come back, I wonder why?

No country has left or formally asked to leave the United Kingdom. Comparing leaving the UK to gaining independence from the Empire is just daft. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, kingdong said:

So all members of the eu are going to give the citizens a vote on leaving?

If citizens from any member state can convince their own goverment to leave E.U. they can follow the same route as U.K. did ......

As any country is intitled to their own stupidity as that other now third country did ???? , you could rephrase and understand it as such  ????

Edited by david555
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, vinny41 said:

And the English leave voters will always be grateful to the Scottish and Northern Irish leave voters as their combined votes made the difference between winning and losing

A minority.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, kingdong said:

Cannot make head not tail of your post nor do I have the inclination to try and decipher it.

Sorry i did not realize your IQ level is not sufficiant  , it seems a general brexiteers problem , the other group seems to be able to decifer most of my postings  ????....

Must be the brexiteers frustrations as the Germans dont mind their losses against giving in one cm on U.K.????

???? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, david555 said:

Sorry i did not realize your IQ level is not sufficiant  , it seems a general brexiteers problem , the other group seems to be able to decifer most of my postings  ????....

Must be the brexiteers frustrations as the Germans dont mind their losses against giving in one cm on U.K.????

???? 

Yada,yada,yada

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

A minority.

You can call the Scotish  and Northern Irish leavers a minority if you want but it was their votes together with English and Welsh leave votes that produced a majority of leave votes against the combined remain votes.

If the Scotish and Northern Irish leave votes hadn't voted then the UK would be remaining in the EU

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kingdong said:

And are paying the price of throwing in their lot with the eu,they,'re having bad problems with being enforced to take on migrants.

Still never asked to rejoin the UK though have they?

What does that tell you?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Yes that seems to be the preferred option rather than rejoining the UK.

What does that tell you?

They realised they dropped one taking the eu s 30pieces of silver and are now scared of asking to reunion the United kingdom  and getting knocked back,politicians will never admit they,'re wrong no matter what the cost to the country they purport to serve.