Moto Gp Live..

Lickey

Congrads Aussiestyle, Stoner won!! he was guided by Barry Sheene in his early days, Yeah, i miss my UK bike, Kawasaki ZZR1100,looking forward to October! got a Yam XJR1200 here, but its not a patch on the Kwacker!!

Congratulations to Stoner, No complaints, his race was perfect. lots of Amber Nectar consumed Sunday night me thinks,

Rossi went wide on the first 'S' of the race, dropped to 5th, slowly nudged his way up to 2nd then Elirossi (sic) made a daring move on the inside and Rossi never recovered from that, combined with (crap) Michelins when everyone else opted for Bridgestones, he was out of it half way through

Dont write off the mad little I-Ti though he'll win in China.........

I Think Rossi is gonna be hard pressed in China also, has 2 long straights and the Duke is quick, Yes, stoner did the perfect race sunday no doubt, tyres playing a major part,

I see in the other classes all the riders in the points were on dunlops, seems like michelin reached a pinnacle last year and on a downward spiral now, I for 1 will never discount rossi, he just oozes talent and ability..