English Speaking Dentist

sgunn65

I had a tooth out this afternoon at the Siam Dental Center in Seacom Square in Bkk. The dentist was excellent and I had the feeling back in my mouth after 20 minutes (usually 4 hours at home).

However she spoke no English and spent 5 minutes talking to my wife in Thai who then translated what had taken the dentist 5 minutes to tell her. Your tooth is no good you can't keep it!!!

I am going to need extensive dental work which will include expensive implanted dentures. I don't want to rely on my bad thai or the brevity of my wifes translations so would appreciate discussing treatment options in detail in English.

Does anyone know of a good english speaking dentist in Bkk

Thanks

bangkok dental group....they have 3 branches...i know the one in siam square. not sure where the other 2 are, but possibly one in the ratchada area

dont have a phone number but its in siam square soi 2.

My dentist @ Thantakit speaks English real well.. Shes hot too :o

The dentist at Pratunam, next to the 7/11, walking from Pratunam Centre to Indra Regent, spoke good english, was hot and did a good job very cheap. Was about 4 years ago though, but I walk past most days and little seems to have changed about the place

Bangkok Dental Group

Siam Square, Soi 2

Tel. 02-658 4774

Dr. Chutima Kositpantavong (She speaks good English)

WCA

I will try this place next time as have seen it recommended quite a few times. Last time I went to the dental hospital in suk soi 49 but was not impressed. They wanted to do work which was not needed and charged way too much.