Khon Kaen man arrested for hookahs

webfact

Khon Kaen man arrested for hookahs

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1599712034_1-org.jpg

The arrest came just after midnight Tuesday night, at 00.10am (Sept 9).

PHUKET: Phuket City Police have arrested a man from Khon Kaen who was found in possession of six hookahs, called ‘baraku’ in Thailand.

Krissada Pimchanda, 29, was arrested for possession of hookahs, called ’baraku’ in Thailand, just after midnight on Tuesday night. Photo: Phuket City Police

Officers led by Lt Somphot Chanthaphaso of the Phuket City Police made the arrest after the man, Krissada Pimchanda, 29, originally from Khon Kaen, was found with six hookahs, Phuket City Police reported.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/khon-kaen-man-arrested-for-hookahs-77263.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-09-10

• Sad 6

1 hour ago, jvs said:

Here is a Thai guy being arrested for something?

Sure illegal but,

One lucky thing,they can not deport him.

I just wonder what his sentence will be?

Are those barukas a protected species?

Used to have a sheesha cafe in BKK, from experience They cant work (or cant be bothered) out how to legally tax them plus its from a culture they dont particularly like.

So they are protecting the thai YOOOF

Ps its a secret but i have one at home

• Like 2

1 hour ago, poohy said:

Used to have a sheesha cafe in BKK, from experience They cant work (or cant be bothered) out how to legally tax them plus its from a culture they dont particularly like.

So they are protecting the thai YOOOF

Ps its a secret but i have one at home

I promise i won't tell any body!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Just another thing you cannot buy or use legally in Thailand,

but freely available around the World.........but its all for our good ????

regards worgeordie

The use of such shisha pipes are illegal or highly controlled in many countries including Jordan and the UK.

34 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

Can you smoke a pipe in Thailand?  Can somebody tell me the difference?  Yes I know: when was logic or critical thinking every exist in military controlled Thailand?  Vietnam does not seem to care.  The bars here have them. 

I think the ploblem is no duty is being paid 

1 hour ago, yellowboat said:

Can you smoke a pipe in Thailand?  Can somebody tell me the difference?  Yes I know: when was logic or critical thinking every exist in military controlled Thailand?  Vietnam does not seem to care.  The bars here have them. 

I think the word Bong originated here,and yes you can smoke a pipe here as long as the stuff you smoke is legal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Shisha pipes stink and attract Russians and Arabs.

10 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

You beat me to it... same humour.

Yes. Unoriginal.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Hi Tea said:

It was one arrest, that's all, but you're suggesting that no other police work was going on in the Phuket force while this man was being arrested, yes? 

Perhaps not, but where are accompanying stories concerning other criminals being apprehended on the same day and time?

• Haha 1