Parents furious after new CCTV footage shows ‘Khru Jum’ stripping female student

webfact

That same mother wouldnt think twice about taking her child to the beach and let her run around naked in front of everybody without a second thought.....she is only three years old!!

I think she gave it away by stating that refund of (not offers of) school fees would not stop her taking action.  Shes joined the bandwagon to try and cash in.

I have heard of many cases where refunds/discounts have been offered to parents, and always accepted, to keep the police out of the complaint, even one time letting a kiddy fiddler go free to take his dirty business to another school.  Thus parents are part of the problem here.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bodga said:

I havent been mentally scarred

Are you sure? After reading your post in defense of the teachers behaviour I feel like vomiting.

Wonder how she would feel being stripped naked and strapped to a square in the middle of the city? But of course with her misguided mentality, she would probably hope to be raped.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, johnray said:

I've just watched the family friendly tv show ''wowwowwow'' and saw a boy being molested, groped, kissed, licked and fed grapes by a man in drag while everyone laughed and clapped.  The scene went on for a few minutes.

She should be on TV.

They had a few down syndrome adults on once trying to hilarious things such as tie their shoe laces and skip with a skipping rope. While the crowd were crying with laughter. 

8 hours ago, FlyingThai said:

When was that? 70 years ago?

Spot on. Kids being whacked on their bare bums by a teacher in front of a class is more like Dicken’s 19th century England than a real memory. The fact that the contributor remembers this is a testament to the long term traumatic impact of such barbarism. It did not “scar him” is absolute baloney. This type of mind wants birch beatings brought back. Go and get some good psychotherapy and don’t forget to take your tablets before commenting on this forum.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The video shows that the kids are really young, 3 to 5 years old at best.  Look at the guy 

helping to dress a small boy, and the kids in the foreground look young as well. I think, dirty minded

mother who is looking for money is what is behind the complaint. As is said the kids and most are facing

away from the clothes changing event as well.

Geezer

• Like 2

17 hours ago, bodga said:

When I was a kid we  had to come to the front of the class had our  pants  pulled  down and got a  smacked  <deleted>, parents  thought nothing of  it exactly the same as this in front of  all your  class friends........ I was a naughty boy though especially with Sarah Atkins????

I havent been mentally scarred  by it and dont crave school children or miss  whiplash sessions in older  age.

You might have had your pant pulled down, but you didn't mention whether your underpants and all other garments were also removed?

A little different from this incident where the child was stripped naked. Why would she do that? Even if the child had messed herself, there is no need to do that in the manner and the surroundings where she decided that was "OK"! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, colinneil said:

How the hell is that teacher still alive?

Had that been my child, teacher would be either dead or in intensive care, and i would be in jail.

You are an aggressive little puppy. Really pray you are never on a jury of your peers. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, LazySlipper said:

You are an aggressive little puppy. Really pray you are never on a jury of your peers. 

Me aggressive, good heavens how shocking that you should think that.????????????

Me all sweetness and light, not an aggressive bone in my body.???????? 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Me aggressive, good heavens how shocking that you should think that.????????????

Hmmmmmm!

So leopards can change their spots ??  ???? ????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Well... as I initially said... a puppy... all bark and no bite.  I hope ya find some inner peace some day... even keyboard warriors can get heart attacks from over exertion... and judging by how often I see your posts you must get exerted a lot. Ya know... there are other things to do in life than spend your nights and days on TV...

• Sad 1

Possibly it was done in the classroom because to go elsewhere would have left the rest of the class unsupervised. Furthermore I cannot see the sight of a fouled posterior arousing any male