jomtien 60 days extension non-o visa thai wife possible ?

hello, currently on first 60 days extension for thai wife at jomtien, any chance to get a second time 60 days extension for 1900 thb ?

or what are the required documents for 1 year extension, and if not too expensive which agent do you recommend please ?

thank you for your help.

Edited by questionsreplies
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, questionsreplies said:

and can i pay an agent a cheap fee to avoid seeing any ugly face wearing a uniform ? Thanks.

Always.... sometimes not so cheap though.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, tonray said:

Why would you pay 1900 baht for 60 days when a 1  year extension costs the same? 

Because I don't have B40k coming into a Thai bank acc each month, B400k in a Thai bank account, nor even a Thai bank account. Is there another way to obtain a 1 year extension? Other than the use of an agent?

• Haha 2

On 11/4/2020 at 8:40 PM, questionsreplies said:

thank you, but do you know if jomtien makes it difficult as they always do ?

i am talking about second time 60 days extension.

and can i pay an agent a cheap fee to avoid seeing any ugly face wearing a uniform ? Thanks.

You go to counter 1. You don't need to go to counter 7 and see the nasty one there who behaves like she is  working in a Nazi death camp.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MaiDong said:

Because I don't have B40k coming into a Thai bank acc each month, B400k in a Thai bank account, nor even a Thai bank account. Is there another way to obtain a 1 year extension? Other than the use of an agent?

This was a genuine question from me - 'Is there another way to obtain a 1 year extension? Other than the use of an agent?'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaiDong said:
On 11/10/2020 at 10:22 AM, MaiDong said:

This was a genuine question from me - 'Is there another way to obtain a 1 year extension? Other than the use of an agent?'

No.

• Like 1