webcams in Thai bars?

amazingwonder

3 minutes ago, amazingwonder said:

Does anybody know there are webcams in Thai bars? I have read somewhere there are some bars with webcams where you can interact with the girls in a bar. They do this temporarily because of the Covid-19 situation. They were quite popular with tourists not being able to travel to Thailand and still having some feeling of travelling to Thailand because they are virtually in the bar. Can you give me some urls, names of the bars and how it works?  Thanks.

I am amazed and wonder

Edited by Meat Pie 47
spelling
  • Haha 1

Many people in many bars don't want any cameras around.

And many bar owners don't want to publish how the girls behave. Especially in this time you would see only girls with face shields and/or masks. That is probably not what is on your mind.

Private video chats are probably a lot more exiting. ???? 

1 hour ago, amazingwonder said:

Does anybody know there are webcams in Thai bars? Can you give me some urls, names of the bars and how it works?  Thanks.

Stickman wrote about that last week and included links to some bars with cameras set up. It sounded like, and he described it as, a total bore.

Nightwish Group are doing it - it is keeping their bars afloat.

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly-column/2020/11/live-streaming-a-window-into-pattaya-beer-bars/

Many stream on Facebook and delete after if it gets too naughty..

https://www.facebook.com/Toy-Box-Live-Streams-100940511820641

I suppose for some it is better (cheaper) than Onlyfans...????????

RAZZ

• Like 2

14 hours ago, amazingwonder said:

Does anybody know there are webcams in Thai bars? I have read somewhere there are some bars with webcams where you can interact with the girls in a bar. They do this temporarily because of the Covid-19 situation. They were quite popular with tourists not being able to travel to Thailand and still having some feeling of travelling to Thailand because they are virtually in the bar. Can you give me some urls, names of the bars and how it works?  Thanks.

..best you do your own leg-work'.

On 11/6/2020 at 2:01 AM, amazingwonder said:

Just go for a dating site or the top shelf at the newsagents.

• Haha 1

On 11/6/2020 at 2:01 AM, amazingwonder said:

Your avatar suits you very well.... 555555 lol

There are, especially the Nightwish group bars on Soi 6....however they have already been caught red handed selling water as tequila...latest, they are only giving 15 ml in a shot instead of 25/30....it's all a big con by the group and managers to keep their Ponzi scheme going..you can buy the girl of your choice or a virtual bellring by paying into their PayPal accounts....guys missing Pattaya may donut once when feeling lonely but it ain't the money spinner they make it out to be.

• Like 1

Recently, I often have wondered what I could do with the rest of my life.
EUREKA! Thanks to the OP I have seen the light.

Henceforth, I shall be sitting in front of my PC looking at girls, 9000 Km's away, buying them water in tall glasses.
I can't think of anything more exiting. Gives new meaning to my life.
--------------------------
This is another fine example of the irreversible "Idiotification" of the world.

• Haha 2