Trump predicts coronavirus vaccine will be widely available as soon as April

rooster59

Whenever the vaccine appears he will say it happened just as he predicted.  If he dies the kids will say it when the times comes.  I look forward to the day when the media no longer reports anything regarding him and his. 

Guilfoyle seems to be ready for a new career, giving lap dances to raise funds for the GOP.  Until that big [deleted] breaks someone's legs and the lawsuits start coming in.

I guess in a way Trump finally said something truthful when he said that dead people's votes were counted, considering how many people have died since early voting was allowed.  One of the few statements of his that were not his own form of truth.  

It is too bad that he wants to sleep in the White house until Jan 19th, but I guess they will not let him have his bed. 555.  There must be a sane reason for his delay in leaving, but what else it could be,  is anyone's guess.

Geezer

Is that not the same liar, who told the virus would fade away in April and promised several times a working vaccin ?  The same guy, who , thanks to his attitude, behaviour etc is the cause of so many infected and deaths in the USA ?