What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're nothing if not predictable. Makes me think why you bother watching at all TBH. I'm pretty sure you know what you're going to get.   Maybe you should watch the series Roots.

There was an Anne Boleyn thing on Ch5. There will not be a second episode. If that was Her, then this other photo is Martin Luther King.  

Posted Images

Snowdon and Margaret: A Scandalous Affair----CH5 HD--4 Dec -

If your a Royal watcher---Ch5 released this last night ---Got from Chaos, but probably around the usual places.

-------------------------

Documentary examining Princess Margaret's marriage to Antony Armstrong-Jones, who was the first non-aristocrat to marry into monarchy for 400 years. The film tells the tale from the beginning, through their courtship, marriage and eventual divorce, using extensive and rare archive and interviews with authors, royal experts and those who knew them.

Dig Deeper: The Disappearance of Birgit Meier

I didn't mind this one.
RARBG with subs.

Summary: After Birgit Meier vanishes in 1989, police missteps plague the case for years. But her brother never wavers in his tireless quest to find the truth.

Sorry if it's been mentioned already, "The Rescue" the long awaited cave rescue has appeared.

Available with subs on RARBG:-

The Rescue  - 2021 - IMDB Rating 8.3

A chronicle of the enthralling, against-all-odds story that transfixed the world in 2018: the daring rescue of twelve boys and their coach from deep inside a flooded cave in Northern Thailand.

Haven't watched it myself yet, but interesting subject and a  8.3 rating it should be quite watchable 😀

761639522_TheRescue!.jpg.1ac81ec0f57441ebb26656c9d50e0fe7.jpg

Edited by Daffy D
Spelling!

Landscapers---HBO + Sky 4 parts--Starts Tomorrow---TVChaosUK

I dont know if this is any good---I just found it surprising that HBO paid so much for the story-(that was written by one of the murders) then placed such well known actors  to play the parts. The Crime didn't rate that highly in the UK at the time.

Sky and HBO drama Landscapers stars Oscar winner Olivia Colman and David Thewlis as Susan and Chris Edwards respectively – a real-life couple accused of double murder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I watched Venom last night, I thought it was terrible, there was a constant relentless dialogue between the main characters and the alien characters for the whole duration ending in a fight scene at the end, reminiscent of the ghostbusters final fight scene.

I didn't care for most of it, bad CGI, random story, unlikable characters, and way too many <deleted>ty one-liners and forced "humour". Low effort cash at its best.

19 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

How would you if it hasn't screened yet

Yes Hamus--its a heads up re a program coming(to-day) and to absolve myself --if it turns out to be woeful & Woke........:coffee1:

• Like 1