Trump administration had no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan - White House

webfact

They are saying it could of be July before I at 60 could get the jab.   But you n my battery it's a county's call on what age groups get it.  Some counties have a low population.   We will see how this goes in the next 2 months.  

The Trump admin did not create a vaccine the pharma companies created it that's what they do. Several other countries such as the UK released the vaccines before the US did. Does Trump get credit for that too?

Edited by onthedarkside
quote of hidden post removed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The really frightening thing, and something that would stop me visiting the USA again, is that 70 million people like him and wanted to give him a second term in office. Truly shocking.

A few years back I drove from Texas to Florida. The frightening, backwards, inbred folks I saw is a dark stain on the US. There were restaurants that were clearly "blacks on this side, whites on the other." It wasn't everywhere, but it was too prevalent and clearly in plain sight.

The GOOD thing is whites are soon to be the biggest minority in the US. Look at the Democratic Senate, Congress. Look at Biden's cabinet. THAT'S what America is becoming.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Trump administration had no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan - White House

2021-01-24T150121Z_1_LYNXMPEH0N09E_RTROPTP_4_USA-TRUMP-IMPEACHMENT.JPG

FILE PHOTO: U.S. President Donald Trump addresses a campaign rally in Dalton, Georgia, U.S., on the eve of the run-off election to decide both of Georgia's Senate seats January 4, 2021. REUTERS/Leah Millis/File Photo

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - There was no distribution plan for the coronavirus vaccine set up by the Trump administration as the virus raged in its last months in office, new President Joe Biden's chief of staff, Ron Klain, said on Sunday.

"The process to distribute the vaccine, particularly outside of nursing homes and hospitals out into the community as a whole, did not really exist when we came into the White House," Klain said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Biden, a Democrat who took over from Republican President Donald Trump on Wednesday, has promised a fierce fight against the pandemic that killed 400,000 people in the United States under Trump’s watch.

He signed a series of executive orders last week, including some that target vaccine distribution.

Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response coordinator under President Donald Trump, told CBS's Face the Nation that Trump was given 'parallel data streams' from another source on the COVID-19 pandemic and that Trump presented graphs she never made. This report produced by Yahaira Jacquez.

Biden plans to partner with state and local governments to establish vaccination spots in conference centers, stadiums and gymnasiums. The new administration will also deploy thousands of clinical staff from federal agencies, military medical personnel and pharmacy chains to increase vaccinations, and make teachers and grocery clerks eligible.

Vaccination programs lagged far behind the Trump administration's target of 20 million Americans inoculated by the end of 2020.

"We've seen this factor all over the country where millions of doses have been distributed, but only about half have been given out," Klain said.

"So the process of getting that vaccine into arms - that's the hard process. That's where we're behind as a country.

That's where we're focused in the Biden administration - on getting that ramped up."

(Reporting by Doina Chiacu in Washington; Editing by Matthew Lewis)

reuters_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Reuters 2021-01-25

"Come on folks, nothing to see here, focus on the real problem...What club should I use to stay away from that dog leg sand trap...that secret service agent is tired of getting in the sand again to pick up my ball and throw it on the green."

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Yes that's right. The vaccine distribution plan was called Operation Warpspeed, it was even praised by Biden.

"President-elect Joe Biden finally offered some words of praise for President Trump’s record-breaking Operation Warp Speed. Better late than never, we guess.

After getting his own jab Monday, Biden acknowledged the Trump administration’s hard work on vaccine development, specifically crediting Operation Warp Speed with “getting this off the ground.”

https://nypost.com/2020/12/22/biden-finally-praises-operation-warp-speed/

I was wondering if the poster could explain what happened to 20 million Americans vaccinated by NYE?  and by the way...Shocking.....even the New York Post was acknowledging before Christmas that Biden was "Prez To Be" and that Dear EX President had lost the election...such treacherous rhetoric and I for one am shocked this poster would subject us with left wing propaganda during these "tender times".

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, J Town said:

I can't say I'm convinced, but I CAN say it wouldn't surprise me if that was all a re-election scam of his.

I think he actually got it...his behavior was begging for it and he got what he wanted...he is lucky he was POTUS and was afforded an elite level of care that maybe nobody else in the world had access to. (and by the way, as much as I cant stand Trump I always thought he was entitled to and should have received every bit of medicine and expertise that could be administered to protect POTUS...even if his irresponsible behavior basically put out the welcome mat to his immune system...)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

As more time goes on, more exposure of how poorly the previous administration handled the virus, and the helicopter meddling 45 did was beyond egregious.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dr-deborah-birx-interview-trump-coronavirus-task-force-face-the-nation/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=109835730&fbclid=IwAR3NVuLJH3d7T5y0xHOWFIJ7bSsr1GEK-chk3mrU7f-VsnxkstfyuLRFPGc

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The really frightening thing, and something that would stop me visiting the USA again, is that 70 million people like him and wanted to give him a second term in office. Truly shocking.

For me the day trump came down the escalator and appeared to have some sort of traction was the last motivation I needed to vacation for a retirement look and see in Chiang Mai. That scare from the likes of his supporters is actually a silver lining for me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, J Town said:

A few years back I drove from Texas to Florida. The frightening, backwards, inbred folks I saw is a dark stain on the US. There were restaurants that were clearly "blacks on this side, whites on the other." It wasn't everywhere, but it was too prevalent and clearly in plain sight.

The GOOD thing is whites are soon to be the biggest minority in the US. Look at the Democratic Senate, Congress. Look at Biden's cabinet. THAT'S what America is becoming.

My personal experience passing through the Pan Handle was getting pulled over by Highway patrol in the middle of the night. The officer told me how lucky I was that it was him and not any other officer as I was a "long hair' and they jail the likes of my kind. I was told to pull into a camping ground where hours later the Black Bears awoke me and and I ran from Texas and never went near again. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

My personal experience passing through the Pan Handle was getting pulled over by Highway patrol in the middle of the night. The officer told me how lucky I was that it was him and not any other officer as I was a "long hair' and they jail the likes of my kind. I was told to pull into a camping ground where hours later the Black Bears awoke me and and I ran from Texas and never went near again. LOL

I have a friend who discovered the technology to create the first digital watch ( I have one of the very first batch ever made). He currently lives in Texas, and he's anything but happy. Unfortunately, he's stricken with a debilitating disease and has to stay with family there. Once was enough for me, too.