90 day reporting so easy

I found nothing new about either the website or application. Same for over a year as far as I can tell and it worked fine for me until I renewed my Permit to Stay, then it states I am overstay and must go to MTT. Another Immigration failure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

I do my 90-day report by mail.  It never fails.

Why bother post wonderful success story.

We all know online reporting is working for the majority of folk.

We also note it is on and off success for many. And NO it's not due to not entering correct data or having done recent extension etc etc. 

6 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Why bother post wonderful success story.

We all know online reporting is working for the majority of folk.

We also note it is on and off success for many. And NO it's not due to not entering correct data or having done recent extension etc etc. 

I would think that because if only failures were reported we will all think that there are only failures.

IMO , nice to hear of success stories. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I would think that because if only failures were reported we will all think that there are only failures.

IMO , nice to hear of success stories. 

I had success last online report.

No so this time. Hence trip to MTT.

In 3 months if I have success I will make sure to jump straight onto thaivisa to report the wonderful technology that Thai imm has achieved. A 50/50 success rate is excellent benchmark.

Reminds me that I must drop into my Honda dealership and let them know that the car starts every morning. Remarkable stuff.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

I had success last online report.

No so this time. Hence trip to MTT.

In 3 months if I have success I will make sure to jump straight onto thaivisa to report the wonderful technology that Thai imm has achieved. A 50/50 success rate is excellent benchmark.

Reminds me that I must drop into my Honda dealership and let them know that the car starts every morning. Remarkable stuff.

if your honda was as bad as Thai Immigration, then yes  we would be excited to know every time it starts .LOL 

7 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Why do you want/need to file a TM30?

I usually live in Bangkok 7 months a year and it is my understanding that I would need to visit MTT once to file there before I could do so online and that they would require a TM30. I am hoping mailing 90 day reports would avoid the TM30 issue 

When I couldn’t get the online system to work last week I went to Muang Thani and did it in person (it took 15 minutes); and when I asked about the website the officer said I might have had a problem because it was being ‘modified’, and that it should work next time. Previously, I have had no problem with the online system but know that it works for some but not others. Hopefully, they are sorting out the problems.

On 2/6/2021 at 2:52 PM, gamini said:

But yesterday I tried it again and it was a completely new website with very easy instructions how to do your report online.

Can you share the link? That would be awesome.

There is this new-ish initial/front-end website  https://www.immigration.go.th/en/

The old/current link is: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do