Need Translation Of A Thai-website

audio02

Hi !

I ve found a website with the possibilty of making orders of their products.

But when i want to read the terms of delivery and ordering the site is written in thai-language and i can t read this .

So please is anyone here who is able to read this website and to tell me exactly what is written down there ?? that would be great so i can make the order i want to have.

the link: http://thai.to/wowshops/Make%20Order.html

I need to know what is written in the middle big black frame !

so please help me if you can, my email address: [email protected]

thanks a lot !

audio02

ขั้นตอนและวิธีการสั่งซื้อมีดังนี้...............

1. คุณเลือกแบบเสื้อที่คุณต้องการซื้อ พร้อมจดรหัสเอาไว้

2. เมล์แจ้งความจำนงค์ โดยระบุรหัสของ เสื้อและจำนวนที่ต้องการ Mail มาที่ [email protected]

3. เมื่อทางผมตรวจสอบเรียบร้อยจะ Mail กลับไปบอกว่าสินค้าตัวใดยังคงเหลืออยู่ หลังจากนั้นให้ Mail กลับมาบอกว่าจะเอาหรือไม่

4. ถ้าต้องการ คุณก็โอนเงินเข้าบัญชี

5. เมื่อโอนเงินเรียบร้อย ให้คุณแจ้งมาหาเราที่ 06-377-0665, 0-2951-3214(5) (เบอร์บ้าน) ,0-2613-5253 (เบอร์ที่ร้าน) หรือทาง Mail โดยระบุจำนวนเงินที่โอน และโอนมาจาก ATM หรือธนาคารใด พร้อมแจ้ง ชื่อ-นามสกุล ที่อยู่ รหัสไปรษณีย์ และเบอร์โทรติดต่อกลับ ให้ชัดเจน เป็นอันเสร็จสิ้น

6. ที่เหลือ คุณรอรับของได้เลย ประมาณ 3 วัน ของจะถูกส่งไปทางไปรษณีย์ คุณจะได้รับเสื้อตามที่คุณต้องการ

7. บวกค่าส่ง EMS 80 บาท ราคาเดียวทั่วประเทศไทย ครับ (จำนวนมากเราจะคิดตามน้ำหนัก)

i see an email adr and a phone here

might help

:D

i see the email and the phone nr. too !!!  :D

:D but i need to know what the meaning behind "1. , 2. , 3. and so on !  :D

keep on folks !!

audio02

I'm a bit tipsy today but I'll give it a good shot! :o

1. คุณเลือกแบบเสื้อที่คุณต้องการซื้อ พร้อมจดรหัสเอาไว้=You choose the the type of shirt you want to buy together with the code number.

2. เมล์แจ้งความจำนงค์ โดยระบุรหัสของ เสื้อและจำนวนที่ต้องการ Mail มาที่ [email protected]=Mail to tell the shirt specifications and number of shirts you want.Mail to [email protected]

3. เมื่อทางผมตรวจสอบเรียบร้อยจะ Mail กลับไปบอกว่าสินค้าตัวใดยังคงเหลืออยู่ หลังจากนั้นให้ Mail กลับมาบอกว่าจะเอาหรือไม่=When I have checked the order correctly,I will mail you to say which products are still in stock.After that you will mail to confirm that you want the merchandise.

4. ถ้าต้องการ คุณก็โอนเงินเข้าบัญชี=If you agree,you transfer the money into the account.

5. เมื่อโอนเงินเรียบร้อย ให้คุณแจ้งมาหาเราที่=When you have transferred the payment correctly,you report to us by phoning 06-377-0665, 0-2951-3214(5) (เบอร์บ้าน)=(house phone number) ,0-2613-5253 (เบอร์ที่ร้าน)=(shop phone number) หรือทาง Mail=or by mail โดยระบุจำนวนเงินที่โอน และโอนมาจาก ATM=by specifying amount transferred and from what ATM account หรือธนาคารใด=or what bank พร้อมแจ้ง ชื่อ-นามสกุล ที่อยู่=together with name,surname and address รหัสไปรษณีย์=zip code และเบอร์โทรติดต่อกลับ=phone number for contacting you ให้ชัดเจน เป็นอันเสร็จสิ้น=give it clearly and correctly and it's ready.

6.ที่เหลือ คุณรอรับของได้เลย ประมาณ 3 วัน ของจะถูกส่งไปทางไปรษณีย์ คุณจะได้รับเสื้อตามที่คุณต้องการ=Then you wait for the delivery which takes about 3 days..It will be sent by post and you will receive the shirts according to what you've ordered

7. บวกค่าส่ง EMS 80 บาท ราคาเดียวทั่วประเทศไทย ครับ (จำนวนมากเราจะคิดตามน้ำหนัก))=The delivery fee by EMS is 80 baht within Thailand.For bigger orders we will count the fee according to the weight.

Cheers.

Snowleopard.