Paul Oakenfold Tonight

alexth

Talk about tables lol , i went to one glub in bkk called Hollywood with my other half she said its a very good glub .It was my first time there As soon as i got in ,i said to her where do you dance .And she just looked at me with a strange look, and i said again where is the dance floor , and her reply was no dance floor lol well there was just the tables was on it talk about weird .Then we went to some other glub just of koh sang road and they was playing snap i got the power well enough said about that place .

Edited by deon

I thought love comes again was tiesto?? Anyway its great.. and I too am currently listening to Royksopp "what else is there" trentemoller remix pretty much on the hour every hour.. should be fed up with it by now but apparantly not!

Also loving Sander van doorn, great mixes on his website. Also, I can get the essential mix stream as a download, pm me if you dont already know how.

Sorry you're right....it was by Tiesto. I'm listening to the "live" recording from The Bridge in Rotterdam, absolutely amazing. I'll check out that Royksopp mix you have and Sander van doorn (haven't heard of him). Having some real problems with Limewire over here for some reason...rarely downloads. I'll PM you about getting the streams, guess it's using an anon proxy server?

Club Culture I'll make it to soon - it's on Sri Ayuthaya road, a walk from Phayathai BTS where I used to live. Clubs that are a little out on their own don't tend to fill up easily so all the best to them.

Talk about tables lol , i went to one glub in bkk called Hollywood with my other half she said its a very good glub .It was my first time there As soon as i got in ,i said to her where do you dance .And she just looked at me with a strange look, and i said again where is the dance floor , and her reply was no dance floor lol well there was just the tables was on it talk about weird .Then we went to some other glub just of koh sang road and they was playing snap i got the power well enough said about that place .

Don't knock Snap buddy! That was around the dawn of dance music when I was a raving schoolboy. If it didn't have the rapping it might even be listenable nowadays. And hey, if one club was playing Snap and one was playing Rhianna...I know which one I'd be in.

According to K-Tel, Zamfir is the #1 Pan fluty tooty flutist in the whole wide world. If I die and go to he!!, he'll be playing.

What's Gheroghe Zamfir got to do with DJs? Or you're just trying to be a comediant maybe?