Prayut’s military-style, non-communicative speeches do little to reassure public

webfact

On 8th April the Thai Enquirer reported that he said, when talking about the virus:

" Whatever happens, happens"

I haven't linked the quote, dunno if it's "against forum rules" to do.

Let me know, dearest mods.????

• Like 1

I had the weirdest dream last night that I met Prayuth, his wife and some other relative on a bus in Cornwall and he asked me to show him the sights of Padstow as he couldn't speak much English. I've never lived in Cornwall and I've certainly never been to Padstow. However, I agreed to do my best to show him around in the hope of having my visa extended.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Sunderland said:

I had the weirdest dream last night that I met Prayuth, his wife and some other relative on a bus in Cornwall and he asked me to show him the sights of Padstow as he couldn't speak much English. I've never lived in Cornwall and I've certainly never been to Padstow. However, I agreed to do my best to show him around in the hope of having my visa extended.

Did he have his twin daughters with him? ......... they're Badz!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

You forgot how Infantile he is .

Damnit I knew I missed a most important trait, I didn't have enough coffee this morning prior to riding out to MTT and back.  4 cups a day is needed to boost my stability.  Just making my next infinitesimally small espresso to get me through the afternoon.

• Haha 1

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

Damnit I knew I missed a most important trait, I didn't have enough coffee this morning prior to riding out to MTT and back.  4 cups a day is needed to boost my stability.  Just making my next infinitesimally small espresso to get me through the afternoon.

For you its Coffee to keep your Engine ticking over, with me, its Tea.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

For you its Coffee to keep your Engine ticking over, with me, its Tea.

Tea just runs through me like water.  I do like a cup or two of Earl Gray, and English Breakfast, to get it just right I have to steep it for almost 5 minutes and then add some cream to it to cut the bitterness that a long steep creates, sort of like the Bitterness that Prayut has been putting in peoples mouths over the past 7 years, or was that bile.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Tea just runs through me like water.  I do like a cup or two of Earl Gray, and English Breakfast, to get it just right I have to steep it for almost 5 minutes and then add some cream to it to cut the bitterness that a long steep creates, sort of like the Bitterness that Prayut has been putting in peoples mouths over the past 7 years, or was that bile.

Thats Bile, and no amount of Cream or Milk will cut through that bitterness.

I really like a good cup of Assam Tea cuts it for me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I think you're being a little harsh, as none of the elected western leaders seem to be any better at their jobs.

This is about the Thai PM, a Thai man, in Thailand. Focus if possible.

• Like 2