Jump to content

Murder by stabbing at Lopburi salon: Jealousy is the motive


Recommended Posts

6pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

 

Sanook reported that Lopburi police captain Suwit Luangchai and investigators rushed to a beauty salon in Khao Sam Yod sub-district of Muang district after reports of a murder.

 

Twenty eight year old Jatuporn had multiple stab wounds and was lying in a pool of blood.

 

On a work table was a 9mm gun. 

 

Staff at the salon said that Jatuporn had been having frequent arguments with her ex boyfriend.

 

They had split up after she got a new love interest but he refused to let the matter rest.

 

Police studied CCTV as the investigation began. 

 

Sanook gave no other details except to say that jealousy was the likely motive. 

 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-05-15
 
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • metisdead changed the title to Murder by stabbing at Lopburi salon: Jealousy is the motive
4 hours ago, impulse said:

"most Thais are criminals". 

Sorry to say that this statement is totally 'Asinine'.... Completely stupid.......

"MOST' Thais are not criminal..... I KNOW MANY THAIs...... that are NOT criminal, But 'smiling and loving' folks...

Too often.... You see what you want to see.... OR You hang around with the wrong people.... Not sure what the real reason but I am sure that 'Most' Thais ane NOT criminal.... I have much respect for many Thais...

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nkpjed said:

Watch the video of this brutal murder then tell me who doesn’t believe in the death penalty.

 

 

Totally Agree !No need for a trial straight to the firing squad !

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some troll posts have been removed.

 

Off topic posts attempting to hijack the topic to discussions of murders in home countries have been removed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2021 at 1:25 AM, kensawadee said:

Sorry to say that this statement is totally 'Asinine'.... Completely stupid.......

"MOST' Thais are not criminal..... I KNOW MANY THAIs...... that are NOT criminal, But 'smiling and loving' folks...

Too often.... You see what you want to see.... OR You hang around with the wrong people.... Not sure what the real reason but I am sure that 'Most' Thais ane NOT criminal.... I have much respect for many Thais...

What percentage of the total population are known to you?

 

Don't under-estimate the  potential for extreme levels of violence from a Thai losing face.

The video clearly shows the malicious intent of the perp. All because the perp got snubbed and lost face.

 

Don't be surprised if any of your "many' do the same to you if you embarrass them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2021 at 7:46 PM, Nkpjed said:

Watch the video of this brutal murder then tell me who doesn’t believe in the death penalty.

 

 

 

In my late teens I was very against the death penalty.

How naive I was back then.

 

45 years later I completely agree with you. Tie him up and throw him in with some crocodiles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 6:07 AM, alacrity said:

What percentage of the total population are known to you?

 

Don't under-estimate the  potential for extreme levels of violence from a Thai losing face.

The video clearly shows the malicious intent of the perp. All because the perp got snubbed and lost face.

 

Don't be surprised if any of your "many' do the same to you if you embarrass them.

What a stupid reply from you defending a stupid reply that said "ALL Thais are CRIMINAL....... the word 'ALL' is close enough to 100%..... You stupidly ask me : "What percentage of the total population are known to you?" I feel it a waste of my time to even reply to you but I have nothing better to do today.... Soooo..... My answer..... I know probably less than 1 in 100,000 of the total population....... BUT. AFTER 40 years involved with Thailand and Thai people, I know a few..... And THEY ARE NOT CRIMINAL.....  When I go to 7-11, Tesco, BigC, Home Pro, The local bus drivers, the check-in agent at the airport, the school teacher, The man who comes to fix my Air-Con,, My mail man, Etc, Etc. Etc......They are NOT 'ALL' Criminals.......

I can't imagine your life living with all criminals and don't even want to think about why you would suggest that my reply was wrong about  "All Thais are criminal"...... being completely wrong!!!!   ****ALL Thais are NOT criminal**** (Not even a large percent of them.....

I know a girl whose Mother was locked up in Nong Palai Prison in Pattaya... I took her there many times to visit Mom and I would always leave a couple thousand baht 'on account' for Mom to buy decent food and toothpaste, Etc.....

So I DO KNOW Thai criminals.... And I whole heartedly stick by my original reply.... ALL THAIs are Criminals -- IS FALSE... 100%.....

A few Thais are Criminals...... Might be passable........ BUT... You can say THAT about all our countries..... I rest my case....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...