Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

So you think they'll have a record of all my previous top-up codes?

I'll give it a go and report back.

 

They should have the last package you subscribed to if you've not changed numbers, they DO have all the available packages you can subscribe to. You may even find one better suited to your needs.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Crossy said:

They should have the last package you subscribed to if you've not changed numbers,

Unfortunately not - well for me anyhow as it has been more than 30 days since subscribing.

 

7 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Does anyone have the code please?

I just went through myAis to find it and they don't make it easy for that specific package which I also use - 

*777*7067*123456# 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

16 hours ago, topt said:

Unfortunately not - well for me anyhow as it has been more than 30 days since subscribing.

 

I just went through myAis to find it and they don't make it easy for that specific package which I also use - 

*777*7067*123456# 

 

The last six digits are superfluous. It's *777*7067#

 

 

29 baht per month with AIS; 30 baht one time payment with DTAC.

Currently AIS are charging 30 baht for 30 GB over 30 days. Limited time offer.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, topt said:

Unfortunately not - well for me anyhow as it has been more than 30 days since subscribing.

 

I just went through myAis to find it and they don't make it easy for that specific package which I also use - 

*777*7067*123456# 

 

So you're saying that it only stores info from the last 30 days?

 

That code doesn't look familiar to me, I'd remember a numerical series.

Edited by LongTimeLurker
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

 

 

The last six digits are superfluous. It's *777*7067#

 

 

29 baht per month with AIS; 30 baht one time payment with DTAC.

Currently AIS are charging 30 baht for 30 GB over 30 days. Limited time offer.

 

Could be more like it!!


I get 10GB a month free from DTAC being a long time customer, but their service is [email protected] so I don't use it.

 

AIS can be spotty but a better deal than DTAC as it's cheaper. The best I've got is the True 1 year SIM, they seem to have the most stable connections in most locations where I've had issues with DTAC and AIS dropping out.

Edited by LongTimeLurker
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

 

 

The last six digits are superfluous. It's *777*7067#

 

 

29 baht per month with AIS; 30 baht one time payment with DTAC.

Currently AIS are charging 30 baht for 30 GB over 30 days. Limited time offer.

Is this only available on certain sims or something ? I just went to "my ais" and dont see anything remotely like this 29b a month deal ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Is this only available on certain sims or something ? I just went to "my ais" and dont see anything remotely like this 29b a month deal ? 

 

I've noticed that it's not advertised on the AIS website and it may not be a current promotion but I have used it for a couple of years now and was able to re-activate it in January this year as I needed a stop-gap solution while finding a new 1 year SIM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

 

I've noticed that it's not advertised on the AIS website and it may not be a current promotion but I have used it for a couple of years now and was able to re-activate it in January this year as I needed a stop-gap solution while finding a new 1 year SIM.

I have a one yr sim in my other phone. Its the Marathon" sim 100gb per month internet and free calls to AIS numbers. If thats of interest. I paid around 1750 for that one.

 

So what exactly are you getting on that code ( *777*7067#) for 29b per month ?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Is this only available on certain sims or something ? I just went to "my ais" and dont see anything remotely like this 29b a month deal ? 

 

It's not a 'deal' as such; 64kbps is really to prevent any data leakage, though can be used for text chat.

 

The 15 GB for 15 days for 15 baht should be listed; though you have to pay via Rabbit LINE Pay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

I've noticed that it's not advertised on the AIS website 

 

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Is this only available on certain sims or something ? I just went to "my ais" and dont see anything remotely like this 29b a month deal ? 

As I said it can be difficult to find but it's there -

https://www.ais.th/package/en/package_net_non_stop.html

 

Select one time and 30 days.

They have this as mentioned at only 64kbs but okay for me for Line messages and occasionally even voice chat.

They also have another similar but 128kbs for 33 baht - which I tried and did not really notice any difference.

All prices plus VAT.

 

They are not for browsing the internet - unless you have a lot of time on your hands.........😀

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2021 at 1:27 PM, Bruno123 said:

30 baht one time payment with DTAC

 

Do you have the code for that?

 

I did use it once, it's valid for a year if I remember, but I'm sure that's expired now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2021 at 5:45 PM, topt said:

 

As I said it can be difficult to find but it's there -

https://www.ais.th/package/en/package_net_non_stop.html

 

Select one time and 30 days.

They have this as mentioned at only 64kbs but okay for me for Line messages and occasionally even voice chat.

They also have another similar but 128kbs for 33 baht - which I tried and did not really notice any difference.

All prices plus VAT.

 

They are not for browsing the internet - unless you have a lot of time on your hands.........😀

 

Good find, thanks for that.

 

I really didn't have much problem with the 64kbs except certain areas where it would drop so I may try the 128kbs for a bit, it'll work out a lot cheaper than my one year SIM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

 

Do you have the code for that?

 

I did use it once, it's valid for a year if I remember, but I'm sure that's expired now.

 

*103*55*9#

 

It's valid forever as long as you use at least 10 baht per month on the phone just prior to the year being up.

Edited by Bruno123
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

 

*103*55*9#

 

It's valid forever as long as you use at least 10 baht per month on the phone just prior to the year being up.

 

Thanks, I'd better check if mine is still valid then, but I hardly use the 'phone service, only LINE,

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2021 at 2:54 PM, LongTimeLurker said:

I get 10GB a month free from DTAC being a long time customer

I've had the same number with AIS for 17 years. 

Do you know if AIS offer long term customers free Internet? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I've had the same number with AIS for 17 years. 

Do you know if AIS offer long term customers free Internet? 

 

They don't as my wife's number is AIS and she gets nothing.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2021 at 3:03 PM, Bruno123 said:

 

*103*55*9#

 

It's valid forever as long as you use at least 10 baht per month on the phone just prior to the year being up.

 

It's valid until  midnight on 25 April 2022.

 

So a rolling year as you say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2021 at 3:03 PM, Bruno123 said:

 

*103*55*9#

 

It's valid forever as long as you use at least 10 baht per month on the phone just prior to the year being up.

 

I just got a message from AIS this morning saying they are discontinuing that service from 1 July but remaining time will be valid.

 

Did you receive a similar message?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

 

I just got a message from AIS this morning saying they are discontinuing that service from 1 July but remaining time will be valid.

 

Did you receive a similar message?

 

Not from AIS; it's a DTAC service. Not from DTAC either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Eindhoven said:

 

Not from AIS; it's a DTAC service. Not from DTAC either.

 

Sorry, I meant DTAC.

 

Maybe you'll get it soon.

Edited by LongTimeLurker
Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a few people who post promotion codes on Twitter and FB regularly.

 

I follow one.

 

prosermthaisim on FB

 

example, from 10 June 2021

 

same, same for True and DTAC

 

 

196417001_4096082403791716_2347466227514339146_n.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...