What do you look for in a Thai Woman?

WineOh

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:
15 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree, had a massage from a 10 this afternoon.

Absolutely beautiful.

Miss Universe is 9.5. You must get aliens or need an eye test.

or maybe she's really Bro' Derek  

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

I didn't find Miss Universe all that attractive, maybe an 8 or 9.

(although I'd need to see her naked before offering a final judgement)

I certainly wouldn't pay money for her company, just not my type.

Edited by BritManToo

Just now, BritManToo said:

I didn't find Miss Universe all that attractive, maybe an 8 or 9.

I certainly wouldn't pay money for her company, just not my type.

Any Miss Universe is 9.5 or below.

Massage girls are 9 tops. Mostly 5,6,7 maybe 8.

No such thing as 10.

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree, had a massage from a 10 this afternoon.

Absolutely beautiful.

I had a 10 from a gogo in Nana long ago. Took her to Pattaya and enjoyed her very much. Exchanged her for her friend that was more adventurous, but only a 9 with her clothes on ( she had almost the worst stretch marks I've ever had the misfortune to look at ). I sometimes wish I'd kept the 10, but pretty girls were all over the place back in the day, and easy come, easy go.

The worst stretch marks belonged to a lovely girl in Nana, but they were so bad I couldn't keep her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I had a 10 from a gogo in Nana long ago. Took her to Pattaya and enjoyed her very much. Exchanged her for her friend that was more adventurous, but only a 9 with her clothes on ( she had almost the worst stretch marks I've ever had the misfortune to look at ). I sometimes wish I'd kept the 10, but pretty girls were all over the place back in the day, and easy come, easy go.

The worst stretch marks belonged to a lovely girl in Nana, but they were so bad I couldn't keep her.

Show me  a photo of a 10

8 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I never found a Miss world, Miss Universe desirable. Sure , they can have a certain "beauty" but to me it's superficial. Real beauty comes from inside, from their character, and I always found "beauty contestants" to be fake.

I've seen way more beautiful girls walking around on the street than ever went in a "beauty contest", but that's just me.

• Thanks 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I never found a Miss world, Miss Universe desirable. Sure , they can have a certain "beauty" but to me it's superficial. Real beauty comes from inside, from their character, and I always found "beauty contestants" to be fake.

I've seen way more beautiful girls walking around on the street than ever went in a "beauty contest", but that's just me.

Show me a 10

Provide an example

Just now, Sparktrader said:

Thing is, you are more than welcome to go with your 10 which I happen to think is a 7 (at best). I'll go for those I think are a 10 and stay away from what I think are 7s. Everyone's happy. You've got your 10 and I've got mine.

Just now, AndyFoxy said:

Thing is, you are more than welcome to go with your 10 which I happen to think is a 7 (at best). I'll go for those I think are a 10 and stay away from what I think are 7s. Everyone's happy. You've got your 10 and I've got mine.

I've never seen a 10 if you read the topic. They don't exist. Myth.