Hi everyone,

I am exploring options with the ASQ/ASLQ Hotel options in Thailand. 

I have my vaccination, but one of the requirements for foreigners living in China is that the vaccination certification needs to be legalized to work for the Phuket Sandbox Plan.

To get the certification legalized is time consuming and very confusing (I don't speak Chinese well enough - I have just worked here for the previous few years.)

My question is - am I able to qualify for the COE if I book an ASLQ hotel in Phuket? 

The COE application states ASQ hotels are accepted? But there aren't any in Phuket to the best of my knowledge - only ASLQ. (What is the difference between the two?)

Thanks kindly in advance!

The types of quarantine are as follows: 

1) SQ - State Quarantine: For Thais Entering at airports / Government sponsored (free) Nationwide

2) ASQ - Alternate State Quarantine: For Foreigners and Thais entering at airports / Self Sponsored / Bangkok

3 ) LQ - Local Quarantine: For Thais entering via other means / Government sponsored (free) / Provinces

4) ALQ - Alternate local Quarantine: For Thais and Foreigners entering vai other means /  Self Sponsored / Provinces

5) OQ - Organisational Quarantine: For Thais and Foreigners entering under the umbrella of a company / company sponsored

6) HQ - Hospital Quarantine: For Thais entering the country with health issues for medical treatment / Self sponsored 

7) AHQ - Alternate Hospital Quarantine: For Foreigners entering the country for medical treatment / Self sponsored 

ALSQ is the same as ALQ but for some reason some websites went with ALSQ, others copied it and it stuck. 

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The types of quarantine are as follows: 

1) SQ - State Quarantine: For Thais Entering at airports / Government sponsored (free) Nationwide

2) ASQ - Alternate State Quarantine: For Foreigners and Thais entering at airports / Self Sponsored / Bangkok

3 ) LQ - Local Quarantine: For Thais entering via other means / Government sponsored (free) / Provinces

4) ALQ - Alternate local Quarantine: For Thais and Foreigners entering vai other means /  Self Sponsored / Provinces

5) OQ - Organisational Quarantine: For Thais and Foreigners entering under the umbrella of a company / company sponsored

6) HQ - Hospital Quarantine: For Thais entering the country with health issues for medical treatment / Self sponsored 

7) AHQ - Alternate Hospital Quarantine: For Foreigners entering the country for medical treatment / Self sponsored 

ALSQ is the same as ALQ but for some reason some websites went with ALSQ, others copied it and it stuck. 

Thanks a bunch, so just to confirm, if I enter Thailand via airplane from Singapore, will I be able to do the ALQ in Phuket? I am trying to avoid Bangkok as my final destination is Phuket. Thanks so much for the advice.

7 hours ago, treetops said:

ASQ is Bangkok, ALQ is elsewhere.  Plenty ALQ in Phuket.  ALSQ is being used for ALQ to confuse you.

image.png.a4d1988ae36ed69e8ec2fb70789d1b17.png

Thanks a bunch, so just to confirm, if I enter Thailand via airplane from Singapore, will I be able to do the ALQ in Phuket? I am trying to avoid Bangkok as my final destination is Phuket. Thanks so much for the advice.