Jump to content

Autopsy shows woman died of heart attack after AstraZeneca shot


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, connda said:

If you check the adverse reaction databases in the UK Yellow Card system.  These are the totals from the Yellow Card system for June 2, 2021.  Moderna and Pfizer have their fair share but AZ has the lion's share of adverse reactions. 

YellowCard_June2_2021.png.f94d3a57fbb44ad8c327b3ae71c3a39d.png

One tiny little thing wrong with your characterization of the Yellow Card System: it doesn't list adverse reactions. It lists adverse reports. It makes no judgement about whether these reports have anything to do with vaccination. The reports can come from health care professionals and members of the public. All reports are accepted.

https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/datasummary

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the  question is left hanging in the  air like a toxin ! There will be those that will grasp on to the result as some form of proof "the Vaccine" is  to blame. The opposite  will be the d

That is how all of the stories will remain, cannot associate it with the vaccine, period !

It doesn’t matter what an autopsy and medical expert reports there will be some who simply cannot fathom that any death after a vaccine is not caused by the vaccine, they will claim the governments an

Posted Images

and in other news..... Somchai was vaccinated yesterday. He then got blind drunk and rode his moto into a brick wall at 120 kph - no helmet.

 

The autopsy was unable to find any direct link between the vaccination and the fact that his face was spread over a square meter of wall.........

 

Caution is advised after getting a vaccine in case of unforeseen side effects....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

It would be interesting to see this breakdown including the actual vaccines given. 

I was thinking the same thing as you.  The numbers don't really show the proportion of adverse reactions to shots administered.  The systems like VEARS, Yellow Card and EudraVigilance provide the raw number of adverse reaction but I haven't seen that compared to total vaccination of a specific brand of vaccine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Heart attack means blood congestion in the heart area, don't they know that?

 

AZ is known to induce blood clots as one of its side effects.

So the blood clot must have got into her heart and the heart must pump harder resulting in the rupture.

 

2+2 = 4.

Edited by EricTh
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

 

Interesting information but it doesn’t tell the complete story.

In this case there are more fatalities per report for the Pfiezer vaccine than AZ 

 

It would be interesting to see this breakdown including the actual vaccines given. 

 

Everyone I know in the UK has received the AZ vaccine, I’m sure there were lots of Pfizer vaccine. 

 

But, I do not know how many of each vaccine have been administered in the UK and I’m not having any luck sourcing that information. 

As I noted, below, these are raw unfiltered unanalyzed reports about symptoms that allegedly occurred after vaccination. Characterizing them all as ''adverse reactions", as Connda has done, is inaccurate.

Edited by placeholder
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

 

Interesting information but it doesn’t tell the complete story.

In this case there are more fatalities per report for the Pfiezer vaccine than AZ 

 

It would be interesting to see this breakdown including the actual vaccines given. 

 

Everyone I know in the UK has received the AZ vaccine, I’m sure there were lots of Pfizer vaccine. 

 

But, I do not know how many of each vaccine have been administered in the UK and I’m not having any luck sourcing that information. 

 

AZ is around 36 million vaccines and I believe that's around half the total vaccines.  It was also administered to a higher proportion of elderly people.  You raise an interesting point, which does not fit in to the 'good vaccine/ bad vaccine' narrative people seem to like when comparing Pfizer with AZ.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Nojohndoe said:

So the  question is left hanging in the  air like a toxin !

There will be those that will grasp on to the result as some form of proof "the Vaccine" is  to blame.

The opposite  will be the defense that even if  that was so that such  risk is minimal in fact.

What we are not (at this moment  and nor  should the public expect ) given detailed information as to her cardiovascular status in a historical sense and/or a pathological analysis resulting from an autopsy can or  has identified any associated evidence to being vaccinated beyond  perhaps an outcome of elevated stress generated  by  negative media commentary precipitating an epileptic  seizure !

A European country that quite some months  back which halted vaccinations in the elderly due to the reported  number of  deaths shortly thereafter eventually disclosed the fact that the number of  deaths in that age group was statistically no different to that prior to the pandemic or  vaccinations when never exposed to the virus.

But as usual there is no news more saleable than bad news and if it is not bad  twist it so it seems so !

 

 

Perhaps an intemperate attempt to steer people away away from Western Vaccines towards the Chinese variants.

 

Lunchtime last Monday, we got a call from the local Tessa Bahn asking if we wanted to go (that afternoon) for an inoculation of Astra Zeneca. Wife explained that we had already been entered into a different program, but asked why they had a surplus.

 

Reply was, 'few people had arrived for their appointments, because they thought they would be given a Chinese Vaccine.'

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Heart attack means blood congestion in the heart area, don't they know that?

 

AZ is known to induce blood clots as one of its side effects.

So the blood clot must have got into her heart and the heart must pump harder resulting in the rupture.

 

2+2 = 4.

Blood clots havent been recorded to happen in minutes, or even hours. VITT seems to take several days to develop. I don't recall any clots being reported as found withing that woman's curculatory system. Vaccination may be related to death, but not necessarily in that way. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, alacrity said:

Perhaps an intemperate attempt to steer people away away from Western Vaccines towards the Chinese variants.

 

Lunchtime last Monday, we got a call from the local Tessa Bahn asking if we wanted to go (that afternoon) for an inoculation of Astra Zeneca. Wife explained that we had already been entered into a different program, the  but asked why they had a surplus.

 

Reply was, 'few people had arrived for their appointments, because they thought they would be given a Chinese Vaccine.'

Intemperate ? A strangely formal expression I have not heard in decades!

Also incorrectly applied to my  opinion because if you had comprehended the tone of my post you would then perhaps realize that I advocated no preference nor aversion to any vaccine for covid-19.

In fact my reference to an unspecified  vaccine that came under question and subsequently was found to have no substainable or correlative association to the primary cause for that question in terms of  statistical death rates as applied to a specific age range prior to and post vaccination.

In simpler terms the people who received (AZ) died at same rate as they were doing so anyway in that age group.

I remain curious however....Did you accept the opportunity for the (surplus) vaccine or  defer it to wait  in favor of your different program?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is always the chance of having a blood clot from AZ.  It seems to affect younger people but the numbers show that it's such a small number and the chances of passing from covid is much much higher.  

I got AZ, I felt better after it because I am now somewhat protected.  Second shot a week from tomorrow.  

I'm primarily worried about covid for my long term health - I don't want to have breathing issues as I'm quite active.  I've seen what happens to people when their lungs are trash, and it's not a life that I necessarily want to think about living.  

I can't say which vaccine is best for you - it is a personal decision.  I got AZ only because it was available or I'd have to wait.  I'd love to have gotten another one but what's done is done and no side effects - one more dose to go though.  No regrets.

Take care all.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, connda said:

If you check the adverse reaction databases in the UK Yellow Card system.  These are the totals from the Yellow Card system for June 2, 2021.  Moderna and Pfizer have their fair share but AZ has the lion's share of adverse reactions. 

YellowCard_June2_2021.png.f94d3a57fbb44ad8c327b3ae71c3a39d.png

 

And which age group was injected with which vaccine and how many doses of each have been administered ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 2:14 PM, 4MyEgo said:

 

That is how all of the stories will remain, cannot associate it with the vaccine, period !

 

Agreed. If she hadn't gone for the vaccine, would her time be up anyhow ?

 

There is a risk for most vaccines just as there is a risk for a lot of things in life

 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

 

Agreed. If she hadn't gone for the vaccine, would her time be up anyhow ?

 

There is a risk for most vaccines just as there is a risk for a lot of things in life

 

 

Actually she would more than likely would have been, we don't know, but the coincidence of people dying (5,500) of the se vaccines and over a million adverse effects, this clearly evident to me, however the majority of people are living in fear because this virus has been made out to be more serious than it is. Speak your views form credible sources and against the MSM and your a conspiracy nut, did I mention of all the media outlets in the US, only 5 people own them, that's a lot of power in a few people's hands you have to admit.

 

Think about that for a minute, no one is telling anyone that there are alternatives, except for a few brave professionals who have been screaming this from day one, e.g. Ivermectin which has been around since 1992 with billions of people having used it and only 20 deaths.

 

Since March last year they were pushing vaccines when they didn't even have them, they took many medicines off of the shelves that were used for similar viruses, but because no studies were done, they wouldn't allow doctors to use them allowing many to die pushing the numbers up, this is what happens when you don't treat people, it is nothing short of murder.

 

I could go on, what for, we all know these vaccines are in a phase 3 trial under emergency use provisions and no one will be held accountantable, but more and more evidence is being found that Fauci lied about the Game of Function being carried out at Wuhan where the virus is more than likely to have escaped from, more and more evidence of fraud is coming out, that will be the start of the snowball effect, next will be big pharma's involvement, then the media, whether they get to the governments will be another thing.

 

Am I a conspiracy nut or have I had the wool pulled over my eyes, time will tell.

 

They can kiss there vaxes, not a chance in hell that I am getting one, I will take my chances, besides it's only a stronger flu and I am not that old where it will kill me, so I figure the odds of getting the Flu vs the vax are pretty even, i.e. no guarantee either way and I don't by this risks vs benefits marketing madness, how about someone saying over 99% of people recover from this strong Flu, nope can't have that, no money or control in that.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DavisH said:

Blood clots havent been recorded to happen in minutes, or even hours. VITT seems to take several days to develop. I don't recall any clots being reported as found withing that woman's curculatory system. Vaccination may be related to death, but not necessarily in that way. 

 

 

 

https://www.ft.com/content/f76eb802-ec05-4461-9956-b250115d0577

 


Rolf Marschalek, , said his research showed the problem sat with the adenovirus vectors that both vaccines use to deliver the genetic instructions 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2021 at 8:22 AM, tonray said:

Weekly World News Headline: "My ma was kilt by watching the Innernet"

Maybe her heart being magnatized, as was the rest of her body from the vaccine, attracted the chip to the heart.

Just wondering.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

 

Actually she would more than likely would have been, we don't know, but the coincidence of people dying (5,500) of the se vaccines and over a million adverse effects, this clearly evident to me, however the majority of people are living in fear because this virus has been made out to be more serious than it is. Speak your views form credible sources and against the MSM and your a conspiracy nut, did I mention of all the media outlets in the US, only 5 people own them, that's a lot of power in a few people's hands you have to admit.

 

Think about that for a minute, no one is telling anyone that there are alternatives, except for a few brave professionals who have been screaming this from day one, e.g. Ivermectin which has been around since 1992 with billions of people having used it and only 20 deaths.

 

Since March last year they were pushing vaccines when they didn't even have them, they took many medicines off of the shelves that were used for similar viruses, but because no studies were done, they wouldn't allow doctors to use them allowing many to die pushing the numbers up, this is what happens when you don't treat people, it is nothing short of murder.

 

I could go on, what for, we all know these vaccines are in a phase 3 trial under emergency use provisions and no one will be held accountantable, but more and more evidence is being found that Fauci lied about the Game of Function being carried out at Wuhan where the virus is more than likely to have escaped from, more and more evidence of fraud is coming out, that will be the start of the snowball effect, next will be big pharma's involvement, then the media, whether they get to the governments will be another thing.

 

Am I a conspiracy nut or have I had the wool pulled over my eyes, time will tell.

 

They can kiss there vaxes, not a chance in hell that I am getting one, I will take my chances, besides it's only a stronger flu and I am not that old where it will kill me, so I figure the odds of getting the Flu vs the vax are pretty even, i.e. no guarantee either way and I don't by this risks vs benefits marketing madness, how about someone saying over 99% of people recover from this strong Flu, nope can't have that, no money or control in that.

 

 

These are not adverse effects. These are reports about adverse incidents that follow a vaccination. Typically, for all vaccines, most such incidents are judged to be coincidental.

As has been pointed out, getting vaccinated gives very good protection against Covid-19. It doesn't make you invulnerable. For that, you need to have been born on Krypton.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, placeholder said:

These are not adverse effects. These are reports about adverse incidents that follow a vaccination. Typically, for all vaccines, most such incidents are judged to be coincidental.

As has been pointed out, getting vaccinated gives very good protection against Covid-19. It doesn't make you invulnerable. For that, you need to have been born on Krypton.

 

 

Hmmm, what about the 5,500 + deaths then ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 8:14 PM, 4MyEgo said:

 

That is how all of the stories will remain, cannot associate it with the vaccine, period !

You think if it was proven it did have something to do with vaccine, do you think The government would admit it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, club said:

You think if it was proven it did have something to do with vaccine, do you think The government would admit it? 

As I have said before, they will never admit it until some brave soul comes out into the light to be shot down.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, placeholder said:

out of how many vaccinated?

 

So it's a numbers game, what's a life worth, very little, can't happen to me right, or my adult kid, wife, etc, etc, but when and if, God forbid it happens, I am sure you will think differently.

 

Ivermectin has been around since 1992 with billions of people taking it, 20 deaths vs 1,000's from these vaccines, the disease is not that bad, unless your at the other end of the age spectrum, besides how long have these vaccinations been around, you know these ones on trial that were passed under emergency use, while all the other meds that work in managing the virus were taken off of the shelves because no big tests were conducted, thus leaving the door wide open for Big Pharm to come in, hook line and sinker.

 

Do as you please, but realise this, this disease is not as serious as it was first made out to be, the evidence is out there, and the fraud is slowly being uncovered for those who want to hear the truth.

 

How out of control is this when they say, even if you have had the virus, still get vaccinated, hmmm, what about antibodies and immunity, those who had Sars 1 still have antibodies today a recent study found, OMG, how could that be. I suppose by not taking the vaccine when we have even reached herd immunity or been infected and have antibodies we won't be allowed to fly because we chose not to get vaccinated, talk about control. 

 

I find it more interesting to look at how many people survive than to allow the fear of death with the low numbers make me run for a vaccination, the numbers of survival outweigh the numbers of death, but no one is looking at that, everyone is scared.

May be an image of text that says "สถานการณ์ COVID-19 ในประเทศไทย ข้อมูลวันที่ 1 เมษายน 2564 13 มิถุนายน 2564 COVID-19 รมประซาสัมพันธ์ กรมควบคุมโรค กระทรวงสาธารณสุข ผู้ป่วยรายใหม่ในวันนี้ ผู้ป่วยยืนยันสะสม +2,804 ราย 167,046 ราย ผู้ป่วยรายใหม่ 1,567 767 ารฯ ค้นหาผู้ติดเชื้อเชิงรุกในชุมชน 409 61 ผ้ป่วยยืนยันสะสมตั้งแต่ปี63 195,909 ราย จากเรือนจำ/ที่ต้องขัง จากเรือนจำ/ ผู้เดินทางจากต่างประเทศ ข้าสถานที่กักกันที่รัฐจัดให้ หายป่วยวันนี้ +4,143 143 ราย หายป่วยสะสม 126,988 ผู้ป่วยรักษาอยู่ 40,046 หายป่วยสะสมตั้งแต่ปี 63 154,414 ร้อยละ เสียชีวิตสะสม 1,355 ราย เพิ่มขึ้น 18 0.81 เสียชีวิตสะสมตั้งแต่ปี 63 1,449 ยอดผู้รับวัคซีนเมื่อวันที่ 12 มิถุนายน 2564 +66,037 ร้อยละ 0.74 ผู้รับวัคซีน สะสม 6,081,242 สรุปสถานการณ์ ศูนย์ข้อมูล COVID-19 +42,167 f ศูนย์ข้อมูล COVID-19 สายด่วน 1111"

 

Edited by 4MyEgo
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, placeholder said:

False. Influenza viruses are not coronaviruses. Not even close.

In the United States, common causes of viral pneumonia are influenza, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). A common cause of bacterial pneumonia is Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus).

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Blumpie said:

There is always the chance of having a blood clot from AZ.  It seems to affect younger people but the numbers show that it's such a small number and the chances of passing from covid is much much higher.  

I got AZ, I felt better after it because I am now somewhat protected.  Second shot a week from tomorrow.  

I'm primarily worried about covid for my long term health - I don't want to have breathing issues as I'm quite active.  I've seen what happens to people when their lungs are trash, and it's not a life that I necessarily want to think about living.  

I can't say which vaccine is best for you - it is a personal decision.  I got AZ only because it was available or I'd have to wait.  I'd love to have gotten another one but what's done is done and no side effects - one more dose to go though.  No regrets.

Take care all.  

Good luck to you

Link to post
Share on other sites

My sympathy is with the lady's family. Devastating whatever the cause. However, a tried and tested for decades (human version) medical drug, Ivermectin, with no side effects, is known to  successfully treat covid 19 patients.  Whereas ALL covid vaccines have not yet been comprehensively and fully tested.   

 

It would appear that all major countries' governments , apart from India and maybe a few S American countries like Brazil, have ignored Ivermectin to date. Where it has been tried e.g. India, the new infection cases have dropped  significantly.

 

I would really like to know why the human version has not been given approval for continuing usage - or at the very least, comprehensive scientific studies.  Perhaps it's all about Big Pharma making money, paying congress to ignore, keeping people in the dark, and not caring about peoples health. 

 

Shame on them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

In the United States, common causes of viral pneumonia are influenza, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). A common cause of bacterial pneumonia is Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus).

I'm not sure how this is relevant to the claim made by Sundown that covid 19 is a flu...

'I also doubt that covid 19 being a flu"

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

 

So it's a numbers game, what's a life worth, very little, can't happen to me right, or my adult kid, wife, etc, etc, but when and if, God forbid it happens, I am sure you will think differently.

 

 

 

I'm intrigued by your assertion that "it's a numbers game". Does using numbers make it a game? How would you go about addressing issues of public health without numbers? 

As for thinking "differently", what are you on about? You mean  if someone  from my family should die from taking the vaccine, I would think differently? And if someone unvaccinated from your family didn't take the vaccine and died from Covid, would you think differently? And do you think scientific questions are best judged by people distraught from losing a loved one?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, club said:

Good luck to you

Surprised you got your second shot so fast. All my friends that just got their first shot all have late September appointments

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I'm intrigued by your assertion that "it's a numbers game". Does using numbers make it a game? How would you go about addressing issues of public health without numbers? 

As for thinking "differently", what are you on about? You mean  if someone  from my family should die from taking the vaccine, I would think differently? And if someone unvaccinated from your family didn't take the vaccine and died from Covid, would you think differently? And do you think scientific questions are best judged by people distraught from losing a loved one?

 

What it all boils down to for me is perception. I see that more people recover from this virus which is 80% similar to Sars 1. The majority of the people who are dying are the elderly or those with underlying conditions. The vaccines are still in their experimental stages, you cannot deny that, that is why they have been authorised under emergency use provisions. 

 

We know people are dying from the virus, we know people are also dying from the vaccine, we also know that for many months people were not being treated for the virus because they pulled the meds that had been used for similar viruses worked and recent studies have shown these drugs do work and courts have allowed states and countries to use these drugs once again as those studies have shown that they are very very effective at reducing mortality.

 

What has happened in my opinion is that "fear mongering campaigns" which were designed to create just that, fear that disease was far more dangerous that it was, and it has worked. If MSM pumped day in, day out, what it wanted to, it would work as it has.

 

18 months into it we have those who are fixated on the vaccines and don't want to look at the ever changing situation where others outside of MSM which is controlling what we get, are not controlled and are not censored, therefore showing us the studies that show the disease is not as bad as they are and have been saying, and court rulings where countries and states within countries can in fact prescribe drugs that were removed by those in power because of misinformation, this stuff that makes it through where MSM won't publish, has been called conspiracy theories, but now things are changing an MSM are having to report it, some even saying yes, why did he not come forth with that, when they themselves were playing it down back then.

 

I smell a rat, big pharma is making billions, Dr Fauci and his colleagues lied and tried to cover it all up with the Wuhan funding for game of function and the letter to the Lancet, its all coming to out.

 

I am comfortable were I am sitting in not getting vaccinated, my choice as it is other to get it, and I dare say when all of it comes out things will be back to normal, hopefully to never repeat itself.

 

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but in all fairness, I like to be kept informed and check and cross check facts. I am not ready for these experimental vaccines, I was, but changed my mind when I saw how many people have died shortly (coincidentally) after being injected.

 

This virus will eventually died out to a level where it will become an annual flu jab, maybe then when it true and tested will I get it, and if I end up with it, I will take my chances with the other drugs on offer, after all, all of those people treated in hospitals are taking something that is working and making them better, suffice to say, it's only 0.62% of people dying vs 99% + that are surviving.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

 

What it all boils down to for me is perception. I see that more people recover from this virus which is 80% similar to Sars 1. The majority of the people who are dying are the elderly or those with underlying conditions. The vaccines are still in their experimental stages, you cannot deny that, that is why they have been authorised under emergency use provisions. 

 

We know people are dying from the virus, we know people are also dying from the vaccine, we also know that for many months people were not being treated for the virus because they pulled the meds that had been used for similar viruses worked and recent studies have shown these drugs do work and courts have allowed states and countries to use these drugs once again as those studies have shown that they are very very effective at reducing mortality.

 

What has happened in my opinion is that "fear mongering campaigns" which were designed to create just that, fear that disease was far more dangerous that it was, and it has worked. If MSM pumped day in, day out, what it wanted to, it would work as it has.

 

18 months into it we have those who are fixated on the vaccines and don't want to look at the ever changing situation where others outside of MSM which is controlling what we get, are not controlled and are not censored, therefore showing us the studies that show the disease is not as bad as they are and have been saying, and court rulings where countries and states within countries can in fact prescribe drugs that were removed by those in power because of misinformation, this stuff that makes it through where MSM won't publish, has been called conspiracy theories, but now things are changing an MSM are having to report it, some even saying yes, why did he not come forth with that, when they themselves were playing it down back then.

 

I smell a rat, big pharma is making billions, Dr Fauci and his colleagues lied and tried to cover it all up with the Wuhan funding for game of function and the letter to the Lancet, its all coming to out.

 

I am comfortable were I am sitting in not getting vaccinated, my choice as it is other to get it, and I dare say when all of it comes out things will be back to normal, hopefully to never repeat itself.

 

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but in all fairness, I like to be kept informed and check and cross check facts. I am not ready for these experimental vaccines, I was, but changed my mind when I saw how many people have died shortly (coincidentally) after being injected.

 

This virus will eventually died out to a level where it will become an annual flu jab, maybe then when it true and tested will I get it, and if I end up with it, I will take my chances with the other drugs on offer, after all, all of those people treated in hospitals are taking something that is working and making them better, suffice to say, it's only 0.62% of people dying vs 99% + that are surviving.  

It's always refreshing to read a post that makes all sorts of claims without links to hard evidence to back those claims up. I do agree that in your case it boils down to perception. Not so much to data, though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...