Pattaya business owners pushing for Pattaya “soft opening” to vaccinated foreign tourists in August under a “sealed routes” plan

webfact

12 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I am just hoping that by the end of November, the amount of people in Thailand who have had their 2 shots is

close to 70 percent. I won't be sweating it too much as I do not plan to come until the every end of this year

or early in January 2022, by then it will likely be a situation where, Pfizer, Moderna, and even J& J vaccines will

have arrived and some people will be getting a shot of those choices.

Geezer

If you can get back to Pattaya late 2021, what are your expectations when you arrive?  

Well Leaver,  I am hoping that Frazers in South Pattaya,  and a few restaurants in Jomtien beach are still open by then, and                                                                                  my cousin and his wife still live there so aside from many closed businesses to be seen and some closed guest houses and hotels that

have gone bust for good, I just hope to be able to spend 2 to 3 weeks or so enjoying the beach under an umbrella.     In Hua Hin

I hope to stay at my regular  guest house on soi 94, and ride a Honda 125cc motorcycle around the area, and enjoy

meeting some brave Canadian travelers that have stayed home for over a year.  Besides that I just want to visit

with my Thai relatives for a week in Bangkok before getting out of the smog and pollution. I just got my 2nd Pfizer shot so hopefully the

Canadian government will give me a recognized COVID passport so I can get to Thailand without too many issues.

Geezer

• Like 1