Jump to content

Phuket Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been jabbed. One dose of Astra Zeneca with a second due on September 17th.   Pretty well organised at the Phuket Orchid, though it does appear the times of the appointments are not adhe

OK, just checked and up popped a list of vaccination dates and times.   There are only two location options (for me at least), Jungceylonn, Patong, and Phuket Orchid Resort, Karon.   Only Jungceylon l

I also had my jab too, at Karon Orchard Spa hotel.  My appointment was for 09:00am and I showed up at 08:35am, and I was already one of the last in the 09:00am group.  By the time I went through all t

Posted Images

I believe it would be either the Vaccination For Non-Work Permit Foreigners or the generic Vaccination Appointments For Foreigners category .

 

Screenshot_20210616-195936_Chrome.jpg.7670ad25dd1767808c9bd5d9e7e45225.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

Promised app in English. Not sure this is the one to use.
 

I plan use https://thailandintervac.com/public.php when have Phuket Hospital listed

 

 

I think the site I listed is the one people with WPs have been using to get their shots (it was provided by a local foreign businessperson who has been vaccimated). He said its now open to all foreigners and not just WP holders. I don't know anything about the site you mention.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

you state in the topic title

"Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners"

then in the first line

10 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I've been advised that the Phuket Covid-19

which is it all foreigners or Phuket only or as your user name suggests Pattaya

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

you state in the topic title

"Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners"

then in the first line

which is it all foreigners or Phuket only or as your user name suggests Pattaya

Did you notice it's in the PHUKET sub-forum...yes it's for all foreigners in Phuket. It's for the I believe free Sino vaccine shots (don't know which one they're using) in prep for the "Sandbox" debut. Until recently it was limited to foreign business owners or WP holders and now it's open for non-working foreigners. 

 

ps: I have edited the title to make this clear it is for Phuket. 

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Did you notice it's in the PHUKET sub-forum...yes it's for all foreigners in Phuket. It's for the I believe free Sino vaccine shots (don't know which one they're using) in prep for the "Sandbox" debut. Until recently it was limited to foreign business owners or WP holders and now it's open for non-working foreigners. 

Hi

 

And just to confirm registration works as three friends just registered in minutes. They do not have work permits. It is also reported in the daily Thai Covid number thread

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Rhacsyn said:

Hi

 

And just to confirm registration works as three friends just registered in minutes. They do not have work permits. It is also reported in the daily Thai Covid number thread

I looked around in the Phuket sub-forum and didn't see it so I posted it here (didn't know it was already posted in the daily numbers News sub-forum). It's probably good to have it here too because many members have stopped reading the daily numbers thread...I certainly have.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Pattaya Spotter changed the title to Phuket Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

these Thai government websites are not secure and your personal information will be compromised. 

 

 

 

How many copies of your name, age  and passport number are already floating around Thailand...every time you check into a hotel or rent a car or moto you have to give out this info, let alone every time one does anything at immigration or Land Transport. If one wants a vaccine (and free I believe) they won't be concerned about the issue you raise.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Somtamnication said:

With so many bugs and hacks, I would not register with a ten foot pole!

If it was the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine would you're pole be only one foot...I'm betting it would and it's the "Sino" that's objectionable to you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

How many copies of your name, age  and passport number are already floating around Thailand...

now for everyone in the world to see. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

used www.phuket.win to register

used non-work permit foreigner tab 

leave incomprehensible “village no” field blank or cannot register

intervac website doesnt work

will not “translate” a thai language website intended for foreigner use

Link to post
Share on other sites

couldnt careless about my basic thai imm. data being commonly available worldwide or not

its all out there anyway on multiple thai data bases fixated upon address control of everyone here

data insufficient for identity theft or bank scam without actual docs & access codes

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

If it was the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine would you're pole be only one foot...I'm betting it would and it's the "Sino" that's objectionable to you.

Thank you for the answer. My opposition to the entire registration situation is the WEBSITE and its data. Understand now?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Thank you for the answer. My opposition to the entire registration situation is the WEBSITE and its data. Understand now?

I think I saw your name, age, and passport number on the back of my piece of scratch paper the last time I renewed my visa 😂😂😂

 

But if you're serious, I thank you for making my wait shorter.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I think I saw your name, age, and passport number on the back of my piece of scratch paper the last time I renewed my visa 😂😂😂

 

But if you're serious, I thank you for making my wait shorter.

I don't understand your antipathy, but have a happy life, mate. Not worth being a miserable keyboard warrior. Life's too short!

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

I don't understand your antipathy, but have a happy life, mate. Not worth being a miserable keyboard warrior. Life's too short!

Or going through life being paranoid about one's personal information. Cheers mate.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

used www.phuket.win to register

used non-work permit foreigner tab 

leave incomprehensible “village no” field blank or cannot register

intervac website doesnt work

will not “translate” a thai language website intended for foreigner use

At the Mrs's suggestion I put the postcode in there.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, madmitch said:

At the Mrs's suggestion I put the postcode in there.

I think it may be the "Moo" number 🤔

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I think it may be the "Moo" number 🤔

 

That is correct. The field only accepts numbers.

It has nothing to do with postcode. The area covered by a postcode is huge in comparison to village number.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, madmitch said:

At the Mrs's suggestion I put the postcode in there.

 

You shouldn't have listened to her. I would have thought "village number" would be obvious to any Thai.

Hope this doesn't affect you being given an appointment........

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I signed up this morning...used my "Moo" number for village field and received a "Success" confirmation message box when I submitted the information.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...