Phuket Sandbox: All tourists to wear location tracking wristbands

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They really don't have a clue how Westerners think, or how this tracking bracelet will be received. I can see people arriving in Thailand and blankly refusing to wear them. We don't like aut

I wouldn't bother ordering too many of those wristband trackers, a shoe box full will be enough. The only people coming are going to be long term stayers returning or business people who have no choic

That's it!   The final nail in the coffin for the Phuket Sandpit.   They will be lucky if they reach double figures when they open with draconian measures such as these.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Stick your hand in a bag of ice

Or go scuba diving... Moto Cross might work as well 🙂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, toolpush said:

I hope I can get one next time I arrive. Be great fun to put it through various torture tests like in the old Timex Watch commercials.

Try the hammer test first 😄

• Like 1

In line with the tracking waterproof wristbands for Phuket arrivals, a special secured free flight and tour of the Bangkok Remand Prison is also in the works........

• Haha 1

I would attach it to my 16 year old chihuahua and they can watch him going back and forth to the water, food, bed, pee etc all day long. How is that for my quarantine.

These people have no clue on what they are doing since the 2nd. wave. Very sad for the locals.

3 minutes ago, asiam110 said:

I was holding out to see what the "improvements" would be.

I could never have imagined this, this is pure comedy gold, hold my beer style.  RIP Thailand.

How long have you been living in Thailand?