Information about new Covid-19 cases per province

Eaglekott

On 7/7/2021 at 6:32 AM, Eaglekott said:

2021 07 07, Bangkok down to 16th place, new on the list is Mae Hong Song, with their first 3 cases since I started this list, They are on place 66 so far out my top 20 list.

image.png.476809b8f8b45a665a12f5c520c8462b.png

Pop. 100k column is not required: use-(cases/pop)*100000: (if you want), also tracking daily delta (∆) might prove useful to you. Have fun despite all the covid doom & gloom.

zone_color.jpg

• Like 1

2021 07 19, Bangkok down to 20th place.

@codemonkey Yes, I am very well aware of it might be an unnecessary column for some people. But I like the 100k population column as easier reference than total population column. I am not at all interested in daily delta at this point.

image.png.8892a12c3db15fb2c1c37131328cca0b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

2021 07 19, Bangkok down to 20th place.

@codemonkey Yes, I am very well aware of it might be an unnecessary column for some people. But I like the 100k population column as easier reference than total population column. I am not at all interested in daily delta at this point.

image.png.8892a12c3db15fb2c1c37131328cca0b.png

Ok, hen hao. With rapid home antigen test kits available as of today in Thailand you may see a sharp spike in the daily covid positive tests?

Where are your getting your covid stats / totals for all the provinces?  Some provinces are still reporting zero covid cases.

Edited by codemonkey

14 hours ago, codemonkey said:

Ok, hen hao. With rapid home antigen test kits available as of today in Thailand you may see a sharp spike in the daily covid positive tests?

Where are your getting your covid stats / totals for all the provinces?  Some provinces are still reporting zero covid cases.

I'm not sure we will see that much of a spike, I have a feeling that people tested positive at home will just self isolate until the test is negative and not report it unless they start to feel bad and sick.

The data is from Ministry of Public Health and The Government Public Relations Department.

I have a feeling that the provinces reporting 0 cases do not report every day, but a few times each week. 

Edited by Eaglekott

5 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

image.png.a8ff2858d7c5c509d08827e852579752.png

What exactly does this data set represent and what is the statistical inference here?  Seems rather vague and confusing. There is no data for districts of which there are 878 in total, I see province and a reference to the region, what is this mess?

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, catturd said:

What exactly does this data set represent and what is the statistical inference here?  Seems rather vague and confusing. There is no data for districts of which there are 878 in total, I see province and a reference to the region, what is this mess?

Confusing?  Not to me.

Rather I find your post confusing.

It shows me clearly, on a per capita basis, on a daily basis, which provinces have the most new cases each day (per capita). 

Its very very far from a mess. 

Edited by oldcpu

14 hours ago, catturd said:

What confuses you is probably the headline of the initial question that was a question to find cases per District, but the tables is in cases per Province. The tables clearly states that the data is per Province.

I did try to change the headline but could not. Maybe a moderator can change from Province to District, and remove the ? mark.

Whats the 3rd column significance, is it the divisor for the the result in column 5? If so, bin it as it is not required and totally irrelevant. Also, please try to help oldcpu as he don't know the difference between a province and district and is struggling to comprehend, among other failings which I will not mention.

28 minutes ago, catturd said:

Whats the 3rd column significance, is it the divisor for the the result in column 5? If so, bin it as it is not required and totally irrelevant. Also, please try to help oldcpu as he don't know the difference between a province and district and is struggling to comprehend, among other failings which I will not mention.

I have mentioned it before if you read earlier posts that 3rd column is not needed, but I keep it there for my personal reference. I'm pretty sure oldcpu knows the difference between Province and District. 

Edited by Eaglekott