Woman caught on train after fleeing Hua Hin field hospital

webfact

10pm.jpg

Picture Manager

Manager reported that Prachuap Khiri Khan official Natthawut Jankaew and health officials went to the main railway station last night after receiving information that a passenger had Covid-19.

It was a woman aged about thirty employed at the Dole Thailand pineapple canning factory in Hua Hin who had boarded the Bangkok to Sungei Kolok train #171 at Hua Hin station. 

Information received suggested she should be in Bogey #7, Class 3, Seat #29 heading for Rueso in Naratiwas in the far south, her hometown.

10pm1.jpg

Picture: Manager

But she was not to be found in her seat and had not sat there at all since she boarded. 

She was found hiding in the toilets. 

The train had stopped 300 meters north of Prachuap Khiri Khan. 

The woman was removed from the train and taken back to a field hospital at the canning factory by a rescue foundation.

The train was delayed by 30 minutes as passengers were removed from carriage number 7 and given seats elsewhere on the train. This caused considerable consternation, said the media.

At Chumphon further down the line that carriage was decoupled from the train and sprayed. 

The woman denied fleeing. She said that she had left her home in Nong Plap sub-district at 1.30 pm because of the temporary closure of the canning factory and had decided to head home.

She didn't know at the time that she had tested positive for Covid, she claimed. 

asean_now_BB.jpg.a6eac2d9724ed2f8a6440f0    

How was she allowed to leave? No supervision at a quarantine? 

And how should she be treated? One could argue it is a bit like someone who is HIV positive deliberately avoiding use of a condom. A long jail term? Why not? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

poor woman, driven mad with boredom. 

i have been warning people for years, you can check in to Hua Hin, but you can never leave. 

Diabolical, we live in Hua Hin, currently trapped in NZ, my mother in law is staying in our house, 76 and still working, we worry about her, then , they take a positive covid worker, who fled on the train, put her into another carriage to spread covid more, then --- decouple the carriage and spray it.

Plan B--- leave all those in the carriage until decoupled, put all in isolation then sprAYYYY and walk away. 

Reverse  engineering thats how they figured out the UFO supposed to have crashed at area 51.

Thailand uses reverse logic to deal with escaped factory workers.

The movie escape from Dole coming soon.

• Haha 1

Just now, kiwikeith said:

Thailand has now become an industrial estate prison.

Its difficult for us to imagine the conditions under which this " Field Hospital " was established.

Pineapple Canning Factory = Flies ... Millions of Flies and the sour stink of rotten Pineapple juice Etc, and thats without the lack of privacy, and probably basic hygiene.

The place must be a true Hell on Earth.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

I'm not talking about Thailand. do you need a work permit to work as an Australian in Australia? 

First I need to be Australian, I was just joking about your comment about the Dole movie which was quite funny

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

poor woman, driven mad with boredom. 

i have been warning people for years, you can check in to Hua Hin, but you can never leave. 

You must have a privileged multi entry pass?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

Its difficult for us to imagine the conditions under which this " Field Hospital " was established.

Pineapple Canning Factory = Flies ... Millions of Flies and the sour stink of rotten Pineapple juice Etc, and thats without the lack of privacy, and probably basic hygiene.

The place must be a true Hell on Earth.

Well said, and how many other sites, building sites , factories, industrial estates, have their workers full of C19 and given free hospital care in the tent in the field, 2 scarred of loosing their jobs, last train for the south leaving soon run rabbit run.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

First I need to be Australian, I was just joking about your comment about the Dole movie which was quite funny

Cheers

15 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

Cheers

sorry, a little slow on the uptake today..

I don't understand why Dole factory is not closed, there must be many infected people.

In the area where I live there is also a person who is working at the same factory with covid.

Is it because of American capital/management, and they don't care what population works there? This is not the good way.

Edited by Peterphuket
  • Like 1