Nigerian and Thai nationals arrested in Pattaya for allegedly committing an online romance scam in Thailand, Nigerian man jumped out of third floor window to try to escape police

webfact

1 hour ago, smedly said:

I hope they both get locked up and most of the money is returned

why do people fall for this carp

Why?.........Anyone stupid enough to fall for this deserves to lose their money....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

cash of 148,000 Thai baht, 2,000 US dollars, and two ATM cards were discovered and confiscated by Thai police.

A nice little windfall for Pattaya Plod which will keep them off the streets for some time to come.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, smedly said:

He jumped, should have dove in head first, problem solved.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The arrest took place after a victim in Nakhon Sri Thammarat filed a complaint, stating that they had lost 905,000 baht from an Instagram account user, “davilalinda720”, who allegedly claimed that he was an American soldier who fought in Syria. The account owner then would trick the victim into transferring a large amount of money several times.

Still some very gullible people out there.. haven't they learnt anything from history.

4 hours ago, smedly said:

A dash of gullibility, a spoonful of naivety and a cup of greed. Mixed thoroughly and baked until bank accounts depleted.

Idiots. Perbs and the victims both, but mainly the victims. So many stories of these scams but the stupid keep coming.

I am the owner of a huge ship that was stuck in a canal, I am need of funds to continue my journey to see you tilak, I will email my account to you. Yours love Captain  Pugwash.

Edited by brianthainess
grammar.

How long will this Nigerian will scam? It’s been ages ? Why are they even allowed to enter any country ? I’m sure there are few good people in that country but mostly in every country they are involved in dirty scans , be in in Thailand, Nepal , Bangladesh, Philippines, Malaysia every where they are doing the same and making news 

• Like 1

Nigerian the word in itself implies criminality when the passport is stamped at the airport it must be recorded in "welcome bad guy book"

A good nigerian will suck the marrow out of a chicken bone saw it on CNN