Jump to content

Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Darwin takes care of the problem of anti vaxers.   https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-made-fun-vaccination-efforts-social-media-dies-covid-n1274922   And sometimes

hi, I cannot find any information but until now it seems that no country has forced vaccination for expats to renew visa ?   do you think that it will happen here ?   it would be s

More likely Darwin will take care of people allowing experimental substances into their bodies. If they aren't dangerous, why are all the manufacturers indemnified against any and all problems ar

Posted Images

“ long term ( vax) side effects unknown”: like what. zombie appcalyse you mean ? assume they are known. and assessed as Zero. since the protein spiking vax material leaves the body after two weeks, and all sorts of other scientific factors.

”(covid vax) used for the first time” (in CAPS). No. there were FDA / Equiv. Trials over sufficient time, as determined by scientific method. every invention has to be “used for the first time”, after sufficient trials. that’s how progress is made……

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

“ long term ( vax) side effects unknown”: like what. zombie appcalyse you mean ? assume they are known. and assessed as Zero. since the protein spiking vax material leaves the body after two weeks, and all sorts of other scientific factors.

”(covid vax) used for the first time” (in CAPS). No. there were FDA / Equiv. Trials over sufficient time, as determined by scientific method. every invention has to be “used for the first time”, after sufficient trials. that’s how progress is made……

....and to this day, they're still learning and revising theories and what they know regarding everything COVID. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

yes zz and still nothing negative appears. except of course the usual 1/100,000 risk of blood clots, etc. like all vax then since the first vax appeared.normal managed life risks. on the other hand 97% covid deaths in UK / USA are the……..unvaxxed.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Clueless. We listen to the scientists. Sad you can't understand this.

Clueless.  We listen to the scientists.  Sad you can't understand this, nor understand when others do.  You only listen to the scientists you want to.  Your mind is already made up, which is allowed

  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ozimoron said:

How many people died or will die because they contract the virus from the unvaccinated? This is what the antivax libertarians refuse to contemplate and why it's becoming manadatory to get vaccinated for high contact situations.

Unfortunately you ignore the facts that most children are not vaccinated and they are running around carrying and transmitting the virus.  And you ignore the data that is showing how many vaccinated people can carry and do transmit the virus.  Trying to point to the unvaccinated is a divisive position and far from the complete story.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gk10012001 said:

Unfortunately you ignore the facts that most children are not vaccinated and they are running around carrying and transmitting the virus.  And you ignore the data that is showing how many vaccinated people can carry and do transmit the virus.  Trying to point to the unvaccinated is a divisive position and far from the complete story.

Children are far less likely to either contract or transmit the virus than adults, even when unvaccinated. A vaccinated adult is likewise far less likely to contract or transmit the virus. Stop spreading lies.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gk10012001 said:

Clueless.  We listen to the scientists.  Sad you can't understand this, nor understand when others do.  You only listen to the scientists you want to.  Your mind is already made up, which is allowed

Ok. I'll bite. What scientists do you recommend we listen to?

 

My mind isnot made up. I'm wide open to CREDIBLE opinions .

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Children are far less likely to either contract or transmit the virus than adults, even when unvaccinated. A vaccinated adult is likewise far less likely to contract or transmit the virus. Stop spreading lies.

Over 25% of the cases now are children. Super spreader events.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Ok. I'll bite. What scientists do you recommend we listen to?

 

My mind isnot made up. I'm wide open to CREDIBLE opinions .

The ones with peer assessed publications in reputable journals.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Or so you assert.

 

However, we do have a string of examples of how anti-vaxxers respond to any basis of their objections being proven wrong - they invent another objection.

 

An endless stream of guff.

Any link I provide you'll discredit the source, Covid Vaccines did not meet the true vaccine definition so wording of definition was changed. You pick your own source.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Any link I provide you'll discredit the source, Covid Vaccines did not meet the true vaccine definition so wording of definition was changed. You pick your own source.

You’d have to provide the link first.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, robblok said:

Maybe you should not post from antivax misinformation sites. That is the problem the antivaxers have many sites full of misinformation and these get deleted by Thaivisa to stop the spread of lies of the antivax mob.

So this has become you're witt us or agan us, opinions aren't allowed, names created for those who dare question the authorities.

 

https://www.mahoningmatters.com/local-news/why-did-cdc-change-its-definition-for-vaccine-agency-explains-move-as-skeptics-lurk-4319035

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, placeholder said:

This kind of nonsense comes from the fact that vaccines can now be created in such a way that they don't come from killed viruses. But the word vaccine was created to describe the substances for smallpox vaccine which was not purified viruses but was essentially the diseased matter taken from those afflicted with cowpax. This had to be the case since viruses weren't even known to exist until the 1920's. So I guess the polio vaccine, among others really isn't a vaccine. Or, for that matter, the modern version of the smallpox vaccine. Does it somehow disqualify something from being a vaccine because now scientists can see a virus in every detail and extract the information it needs from the virus to direct the immune system to battle against a piece of itself? 

And even if that silly point was valid, what of it? You think that semantics has a significant role to play in the battle against a  pandemic? 

You can't disprove my statement can you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...