Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO that's silly, and we are all entitled to get what we paid for ( taxes ). However I have no problem with those that choose to be unvaccinated being denied ICU/ intubation etc. As I has a signed DNR order I would not be admitted to ICU anyway.

Ok so in your case the answer is no.

You won't say you will voluntarily decline treatment.

Edited by cdemundo
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Darwin takes care of the problem of anti vaxers.   https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-made-fun-vaccination-efforts-social-media-dies-covid-n1274922   And sometimes

hi, I cannot find any information but until now it seems that no country has forced vaccination for expats to renew visa ?   do you think that it will happen here ?   it would be s

More likely Darwin will take care of people allowing experimental substances into their bodies. If they aren't dangerous, why are all the manufacturers indemnified against any and all problems ar

Posted Images

9 hours ago, thvima said:

yes no problem, especially those who want to push vaccination, they deserve the worst for them and their family !

Is that what passes for balanced, rational and reasonable argument, or is it you trolling again?