Using this platform will make you Rich ......so I've been told ????????????????????????????

i was doing some digging to see which stocks/shares would be a safe punt in 2022,  long story short a guy called me from LPLfinancial , and mining trading platform,.   Based in Switzerland registered also in London.    They said on £1,000 investment I could make maybe 100 or £200 per hour or per day in crypto [doge coin ]  their commision 3%.

So I've decided to us some of you guys on here who would know a lot more than me I know absolutely nothing about crypto trading, just starting out and learning, but I have made a small profit in the last 2-weeks using etoro,.    My portfolio in etoro is made up of neo coin, bitcoin and ethereum.   i also use revolut and staked £1300 on bitcoin

has returned today approx profit of £55

What do you guys think of this company / platform ,.    Are their promises BS  ???????????? What are your thoughts and should I just keep using ETORO

whats your thoughts on doge coin

thanks in advance

Edited by nomad2019
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

that's a tough one to crack ????

Switzerland is one international hub of financial criminals, no wonder some crypto scams are coming from there ????

despite their "clean" image, stay away from "Swiss" deals

and being registered in the UK by the FCA means nothing, it can still be a scam

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

that's a tough one to crack ????

Switzerland is one international hub of financial criminals, no wonder some crypto scams are coming from there ????

despite their "clean" image, stay away from "Swiss" deals

and being registered in the UK by the FCA means nothing, it can still be a scam

thanks

i should maybe just stick with ETORO then,    these account managers, isnt it worth their while to make you money so they get the commision,  why would they scam you for say 500 dollars,

theres no account manager with ETORO to teach me how to trade and buy/sell etc

7 minutes ago, nomad2019 said:

thanks

i should maybe just stick with ETORO then,    these account managers, isnt it worth their while to make you money so they get the commision,  why would they scam you for say 500 dollars,

in scams, there is no small money, 500 USD or less is still good to take, when the prey are easy to get, you can get 1000 of them, so 1000 x 500 that's a nice sum of money

Edited by GrandPapillon

55 minutes ago, nomad2019 said:

I could make maybe 100 or £200 per hour or per day in crypto [doge coin ]

If that were true, and anyone could do it... why wouldn't they hire people at 20-30 quid per hour to earn the money for themselves  and they could keep the profits... 

just a skeptical retired bizman here.. 

• Like 2

Has anyone knowledge, or info on an investment company called investby - www.investby.com?

They are based in Europe and people are saying interesting things about them.

Any info would be good.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Has anyone knowledge, or info on an investment company called investby - www.investby.com?

They are based in Europe and people are saying interesting things about them.

Any info would be good.

What interesting things please?

As far as I can see, they trade Cryptocurrency, taking a cut of course. Profits are determined by the global value of those commodities, not the company flogging them to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

What interesting things please?

As far as I can see, they trade Cryptocurrency, taking a cut of course. Profits are determined by the global value of those commodities, not the company flogging them to you.

Thanks for that KannikaP.

Interesting in as much as Their pitch says great profits are to be had.

On 8/24/2021 at 8:12 PM, nomad2019 said:

thanks

If making money is so easy why do they need you?????

Trading is risky

You win

You lose

Buy and hold is the safest way. Buy only what you can afford to risk.

Margin trading can wipe people out.

29 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Thanks for that KannikaP.

Interesting in as much as Their pitch says great profits are to be had.

You have as much chance by buying a Thai Lottery ticket for tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Buy and hold is the safest way.

Many Financial Advisors tell you that investing is a long term thing. Not if what they put you in goes down or even bust in the first year. And they get paid whether YOU win or lose.

Fund managers are mostly the same, get their cut first. Rip off merchants. 

1 minute ago, KannikaP said:

Many Financial Advisors tell you that investing is a long term thing. Not if what they put you in goes down or even bust in the first year. And they get paid whether YOU win or lose.

Fund managers are mostly the same, get their cut first. Rip off merchants. 

Do your own research then. If you think Bitcoin rises to $1m. Put some money in.

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Do your own research then. If you think Bitcoin rises to $1m. Put some money in.

I already did, thanks. 

But how can you research whether Bitcoin is going to go up (or down). It's black or red on the wheel. Heads or tails.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1

Never ever trust any company that cold calls you and offers to make you money, new twist from the boiler room boys getting into crypto maybe, you will never see your 1000 again. I am not a big fan of eToro either, sooner pay the commission on exchanges like Coinbase and own my coins safely in a wallet where I have the key

• Like 2