KFC Thailand Is Now Serving ‘Meat Zero’ Vegan Fried Chicken

webfact

I watch the news daily for an announcement that they have created chicken flavour carrots, beef flavoured broccoli and lamb flavoured potatoes.  I enjoying eating but these bloody vegetables get tiresome ????  

I think chicken flavoured KFC will be a long way off though, even when they use chicken.

Edited by SooKee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SooKee said:

I watch the news daily for an announcement that they have created chicken flavour carrots, beef flavoured broccoli and lamb flavoured potatoes.  I enjoying eating but these bloody vegetables get tiresome ????  

I think chicken flavoured KFC will be a long way off though, even when they use chicken.

Getting more dog food sounding,,,,,,,,,,,,  last time I had anything from them a friend bought, it was a BLACK Bun, well my dogs appeared to enjoy it.

God the very idea.  Their real chicken here tastes like reconstituted rat, one that died of starvation, so God only knows what this new concoction tastes like.  Luckily I will never know. 

Edited by Doctor Tom
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

KFC has just made another move to expand its plant-based options, this time launching vegan fried chicken in Thailand.

As a vegan I wouldn’t eat anything kfc serves as their main source of income involves animal slaughter. Plus I would not trust them to cook vegan foods separately from non vegan. 

2 hours ago, Scrotobike said:

I agree - nothing against vegetarians (and their ilk) - but why fake meat. Make so sense....

To feed the growing populations in some countries in the developing World while using the narrative that meat is somehow cruel, even if animals themselves eat each other.

The much needed population controls and reductions, are unpalatable for some to acknowledge.

Unfortunately reality is that not everyone in the World can enjoy a high standard of living which includes eating quality meat, driving motor vehicles or any other activity that damages the environment.

Edited by Mr Meeseeks

58 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

I respect that. Neither do i want to get fooled again in eating a fake burger because the restaurant didn't make it clear is was a veggy one. One bite and binned it. 

Burger King veggie burgers are just as good as the meat ones imo.

They are not meant to taste the same or like meat either. They are made of beans and peas but taste great.

Edited by Mr Meeseeks
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Burger King veggie burgers are just as good as the meat ones imo.

They are not meant to taste the same or like meat either. They are made of beans and peas but taste great.

Smell is a bit off, but taste is very close.