Experience 2nd jab at PhyaThai 2

cormanr7

After reading some comments in forum posts, I installed the mor phrom app and found out that my 2nd AZ shot at PhyaThai 2 was now scheduled for 7 rather than 14 Sept at 09.00. Never received an SMS, wonder how many people will miss their revised appointment as many do not have mor phrom and maybe not get an SMS either.

Arrived at  9th floor parking building at 08.00. At 08.15 they started to collect ID cards/passports in batches of ten. Then to the first computer desk where some details are typed in and you get a number. They will then hand you a form where you tick off some health questions and agree to receive the vaccine. Then on to the next station where someone will type in details using the aforementioned form and check your temp. No blood pressure reading. Then straight to the vaccination booth. Move on to the observation room, got there at 08.30. Only a 20 min wait this time, then they will call your number/name and give you a slip that is your vaccination certificate. Walked out at 08.50.

Noteworthy: I only saw two foreigners as opposed to the first shot where the bulk consisted of foreigners. The lay-out of the room was different from the first shot, apparently they only do 2nd shots for the moment. Water is provided at various points.

All in all another very good experience with lots of helpful people.

• Thanks 1