AirAsia to resume Hua Hin – Chiang Mai, Udon Thani flights in October

air-asia-3.jpeg

AirAsia is set to resume operating flights between Hua Hin, Chiang Mai and Udon Thani from October.

At a meeting held at Hua Hin Municipality offices on Friday (Sept 10) between the working group responsible for overseeing the plan to reopen Hua Hin to both foreign and domestic tourists from October 1, it was revealed that AirAsia has confirmed plans to resume its domestic flights from Hua Hin Airport.

Thai AirAsia launched Chiang Mai (CNX) – Hua Hin and Udon Thani (UTH) – Hua Hin flights in August 2020, with the services having been suspended due to the travel restrictions put in place during the pandemic.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/airasia-to-resume-hua-hin-chiang-mai-udon-thani-flights-in-october/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-09-11

Having bad experience with AirAsia recently. They always cancelled your flight and refuse for refund. Recently they cancelled my flight to BKK in Oct 2021 after my COE was approved from Thai Embassy. I have to go through all the process again for the application. It involves ASQ hotel arrangements as well. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

One can only hope that one of the least utilized airports in the world, even well before Covid, is able to get some flights lined up. That airport and the lack of flights would be an embarrassment to any nation that is trying to take itself seriously. 

Edited by spidermike007