A user’s guide to Thailand’s new digital health pass

webfact

8 minutes ago, nowhereman said:

The claim in this news is false. I've been fully vaccinated and downloaded Morprom application. No problems to register. When you get vaccinated you get your 13 digit code (it starts with 600000******) on A4 paper form and you simply enter it instead of Thai ID. It works. The problem is that no one has mentioned that when I got vaccinated. Lack of good instruction is in Thailand unfortunately usual.

When I was getting my second jab, I noticed a lot of guys were using their phones to get a pic of some instruction poster on the wall. It may have been about how to get a vaccination passport. I couldn't be bothered to get in there to look. Perhaps it described what you detailed. I do  have the 13 digit code on my vaccination certificate and have a pic of that on my phone. Still have had no need of it yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nowhereman said:

The claim in this news is false. I've been fully vaccinated and downloaded Morprom application. No problems to register. When you get vaccinated you get your 13 digit code (it starts with 600000******) on A4 paper form and you simply enter it instead of Thai ID. It works. The problem is that no one has mentioned that when I got vaccinated. Lack of good instruction is in Thailand unfortunately usual.

Only if you are vaccinated by a government organization.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Scrotobike said:

I tried it with my 60000 number - it said my phone number was not registered with health dept. Do not too quick to praise this.

Yes, I always enter b/f's phone number because he can talk to them  and that's what MPH currently has for the jabs ... but (I guess) that won't work in this instance because it won't match my other details.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

all residents of the country are advised to download it.

Where do you download it.

No link provided in either the OP or the linked article to take you to the Official site rather than looking up and downloading a rogue app from some similar sounding fake site!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, fangless said:

Where do you download it.

No link provided in either the OP or the linked article to take you to the Official site rather than looking up and downloading a rogue app from some similar sounding fake site!

You can download it from Google play for android but it is in Thai, so search for " หมอพร้อม" get someone Thai to help if you are not able to find this in Thai keyboard.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The pass can be downloaded via the Mohpromt application. However, the app currently accepts only 13-digit Thai ID numbers, meaning expats may have difficulty registering

Like they did with the early vaccine registrations...

Amazing Thailand.

• Like 2