Jump to content

CELIBACY: The Oft Neglected Choice for a Better Life


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was once celibate for 15 years...   But then I got divorced...

My Dearest Friends,   Would you not wish for a more stress-free lifestyle which is far easier to attain than conversion to vegetarianism, if only you had the encouragement to adopt it?

TBL’s point about the Catholic Church is a valid point, how does the OP advise people to be celibate when it is forced upon them and not a choice ??   Also, forgive my ignorance but, is celi

Now that I’m well into my sixties, for the first time in my life a woman recently indicated that she was interested in me. Unfortunately for her, as I’ve aged I’ve changed from an incel to a vcel, and had to reject her as gently as I possibly could. As the ranks of us males thin more rapidly with age than females, there is a shift in the balance of sexual power. I do now have an insight into what it must be like for young women who have to continually reject male advances.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CygnusX1 said:

I do now have an insight into what it must be like for young women who have to continually reject male advances.

I'm pretty sure they are happier rejecting men's advances than not having any advances to reject. Something that does happen to every woman as she ages and becomes less attractive.

 

Carly Simon "The Right Thing to Do"

 

And it used to be for a while

The river flowed right to my door

Making me just a little too free

But now the river doesn't seem to stop here anymore

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm pretty sure they are happier rejecting men's advances than not having any advances to reject. Something that does happen to every woman as she ages and becomes less attractive.

 

Carly Simon "The Right Thing to Do"

 

And it used to be for a while

The river flowed right to my door

Making me just a little too free

But now the river doesn't seem to stop here anymore

Little of the woman's character is brought into focus, which might be the most beautiful part of her being.

Physical beauty can't be found in droves - anywhere and everywhere. 

But a decent character and presence is often rare.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

Little of the woman's character is brought into focus, which might be the most beautiful part of her being.

Physical beauty can't be found in droves - anywhere and everywhere. 

But a decent character and presence is often rare.

Everyone has "character", but IMO it's not usually what men look for when assessing if they want to associate with a woman.

I worked with thousands of women during the decades I worked in heath industry, and IMO there were as many awful characters as good ones. None of which were obvious till I got to know them a while.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Moonlover said:

No, the problem with the prostate is that it never stops growing. When man's life expectancy was only only around 40 years that wasn't a problem. Now we're living into our 70s and more, it has become a problem.

so u are saying that its normal for prostate to get bigger in our 60s???  perfectly normal.  when it gets bigger it impedes sex and extrement abilitys?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2021 at 3:36 AM, MarkT63 said:

This is the same OP as the guy in love with a married Thai woman???

Some may find GG threads a bit "erratic". Not really. He strictly chooses issues of "human-interest" with a catchy headline. He knows how to strike a chord. The same concept as the editors of tabloid newspapers apply. Hardly will GG ever start a thread "has Galileo Galilei or Kopernikus contributed more to Astronomy"?.


Respect! Nothing arouses the interst of humans more than "human-interest". Except football for males and fashion trends for females, of course.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, yogi yogi said:

so u are saying that its normal for prostate to get bigger in our 60s???  perfectly normal.  when it gets bigger it impedes sex and extrement abilitys?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying and many men are not aware of this and fail to take action to limit the affect. 

 

Enlarged Prostate Gland

Link to post
Share on other sites

This all raises a very interesting question,am i going to be celibate by choice or

because i can not get any anyways?A frustrated way of life either way i think.

Years ago that would have been an issue for many but now there is internet,not only for

porn but also to meet some very (strange) people.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just what can they do to "take action to limit the effect"? Gosh, had I know that I might still have one.

Yes well- Urologists don't make any money out of telling you the alternative approaches do they.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

there’s an operation to remove your balls. makes celibacy certain & permanent.

Yes there are about 1000 people who have done that and it makes a very interesting read

about how much it has changed their life.

Not for me,thanks.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...