Jump to content

Man arrested for rape/murder of woman at computer game shop in Ubon 


Recommended Posts

9pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

 

 

Sanook reported on the case of the  rape and murder of a 26 year old woman called An at a house used as a computer game shop.

 

Her naked body was found at the property on Tuesday. 

 

She had been strangled with a phone charger cable and there was evidence of a break-in at the window.

 

The murderer was a man called Tossaphon Pornboon, 27, who was employed at the shop. He fled on a Honda Wave motorcycle.

 

But just after midnight Warinchamrap police and provincial cops caught up with him in another district of Ubon Ratchathani in Thailand's north east.

 

He was traced on CCTV on his escape route through two districts until he was found having rented a room at a resort near the market in Phibunmangsahan district.

 

He claimed that he had carried on a secret relationship with the women and after consensual sex they were discussing their previous lovers.

 

But he said that his victim became very jealous and started making loud noises and he was concerned this would attract the attention of her mother, his employer.

 

So he smothered her with a pillow, he said.

 

Sanook reported that he was a former army conscript.

 

asean_now_BB.jpg
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, webfact said:

his victim became very jealous and started making loud noises and he was concerned this would attract the attention of her mother, his employer.

So why didn't he just get up and leave?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Rape or consensual sex?

Strangled with a phone charger cable or smothered with a pillow?

Competent Thai police.

 

I'm confused with so many points on this story. 🤔

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

"She had been strangled with a phone charger cable..."

 

Wow!!! Where did he buy his phone charger? My cables keep breaking after a year of normal use.

Edited by jaltsc
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jaltsc said:

"She had been strangled with a phone charger cable..."

 

Wow!!! Where did he buy his phone charger? My cables keep breaking after a year of normal use.

That is going to be taken down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jaltsc said:

"She had been strangled with a phone charger cable..."

 

Wow!!! Where did he buy his phone charger? My cables keep breaking after a year of normal use.

He bought his charger from Microsoft, its also where he acquired his brain and penis..................

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

 

Rape or consensual sex?

Strangled with a phone charger cable or smothered with a pillow?

Competent Thai police.

 

I'm confused with so many points on this story. 🤔

 

 

 

Just normal Thai reporting.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, webfact said:

But he said that his victim became very jealous and started making loud noises and he was concerned this would attract the attention of her mother, his employer.

 

So he smothered her with a pillow, he said.

Good explanation! Now go to the cashier and pay 500 baht. Problem solved!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, webfact said:

Sanook reported that he was a former army conscript.

Does this have a bearing on how he became a violent person, was he made/taught to punish other conscripts in the wonderful RTA.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...