No guarantees of entertainment/nightlife opening for October tourism reopening proposal in Pattaya, officials want to focus on cultural and natural activities

webfact

16 minutes ago, cclub75 said:

Here we go.... it's the grand reopening... without any opening.

????

It was so predictable : "Bangkok's reopening to be postponed" (!)

Now they say october 15...

And apparently there will still be a quarantine...

Perhaps they learned from what happened in NZ. We opened to quarantine less travel with Australia and got delta and more lockdowns to our despair.

Quarantine less travel is IMO a bad idea.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Credo said:

They finally reached a point where they wouldn't get off the bus.  They were really, really tired of seeing temples. 

Then do not plan a trip to Burma for them. Plus not only do you have to take your shoes off in each temple ( 10's of thousands of them) you have to take your socks off, too. And many temples are inhabited with monkeys - and there excrement. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Gold Star said:

Give everyone a chance to come together again.  The economy will prosper due to the trickle down effect.

With a certain firms dominance in food, agriculture, transportation and god knows which sector , more a trickle up effect I'm afraid.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It's not gonna happen. Bars are the first to close and the last to open. And for good reason. It's just not safe. Neither is dining really. I'd love to see them open, but it just won't happen this year and maybe not for another 12 months or so. The way this government is mis-handling the pandemic, the bars are all screwed. Few will survive.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The haunted tower on the beach......

The all pervasive sewer stink at the entrance to Walking St.

The famous vanishing beach of sandbags.

The moon-like surface of Soi Chaiyaphum.

The Tussauds and dancing silly old falang show at Bamboo Bar.

Walking St at 3am.... makes New Orleans Boogie St look dull.

I agree mostly with the last one,  I had to make a 24 hours stopover in N.O. the best was the food at Chef Paul? restaurant there after to Boogie St. interesting but the talent was so bad they give stripping a bad name!????