Jump to content

SECOND Pfizer jab in Pattaya


Recommended Posts

I have been impressed, nay amazed!, at the vaccine rollout for Farangs after all the early doom and gloom posts on here about being able to get a vaccine. Most people I know have been vacced twice and the rest once from the early AZ rollout.

 

Thai wives of UK citizens can contact BCCT and get registered for, and receive, vaccinations.

Edited by LongTimeLurker
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

I have been impressed, nay amazed!, at the vaccine rollout for Farangs after all the early doom and gloom posts on here about being able to get a vaccine. Most people I know have been vacced twice and the rest once from the early AZ rollout.

 

Thai wives of UK citizens can contact BCCT and get registered for, and receive, vaccinations.

Tried registering my Thai partner with BCCT weeks ago and heard nothing

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayBird said:

What is the fate of those who paid for moderna a few months ago?

Well, maybe you will have to say goodbye to your money. Or use a vaccination offer right now and make a third jab in a few months.

 

I did not expect to get two shots with PfizerBiontech free of charge in August and September in Central Festival -- as I did and for which I am really grateful. Before that I was shying away to pay anything in advance hoping to get the paid service with an appointment in the near (or not so near) future.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I reading this right? You got your first shot August 26 and your second shot September 16?

Yet BHP has me waiting nearly THREE full months (July 28 to October 21) for my second jab!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PaulDee said:

Am I reading this right? You got your first shot August 26 and your second shot September 16?

Yet BHP has me waiting nearly THREE full months (July 28 to October 21) for my second jab!

Most likely you didn't get the Pfizer! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2021 at 3:33 PM, LongTimeLurker said:

I have been impressed, nay amazed!, at the vaccine rollout for Farangs after all the early doom and gloom posts on here about being able to get a vaccine. Most people I know have been vacced twice and the rest once from the early AZ rollout.

 

Thai wives of UK citizens can contact BCCT and get registered for, and receive, vaccinations.

Is this true about thai wives of uk citizens ?

Has anyone been successful and what vaccine was given?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, PaulDee said:

Am I reading this right? You got your first shot August 26 and your second shot September 16?

Yet BHP has me waiting nearly THREE full months (July 28 to October 21) for my second jab!

Exactly the same as myself, 26th August for 1st Pfizer jab & 16th September for the 2nd one.

Central Festival in Pattaya, through BPH. Got a certificate of vaccination with QR code & also all vaccination information is on Mor Prom app. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this true about thai wives of uk citizens ?

Has anyone been successful and what vaccine was given?

 

I registered my Thai wife via British Chamber of Commerce.

 

She has already had her 1st AZ jab on the 2nd September. 25th November for the second jab.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kwak250 said:

Is this true about thai wives of uk citizens ?

Has anyone been successful and what vaccine was given?

My wife was offered an Astrazeneca jab through BCCT but she got Pfizer from BHP first.

 

Last week a mate's wife had the Az jab courtesy of BCCT after only registering a few days before.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

My wife was offered an Astrazeneca jab through BCCT but she got Pfizer from BHP first.

 

Last week a mate's wife had the Az jab courtesy of BCCT after only registering a few days before.

Hi thanks for your reply i tried to phone them but no answer and have emailed.

Looks like you need to become a member which is not an issue but would like to know the chances of getting the vaccines .

Still worth 857 baht for a month to chance it as my wife is not wanting the sinovac.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2021 at 2:22 PM, JayBird said:

What is the fate of those who paid for moderna a few months ago?

Still waiting but everyone who paid for this was told Oct. at the earlist and maybe Dec. or later. I went ahead and got the pfizer figure it cost me 3,000.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moe666 said:

Still waiting but everyone who paid for this was told Oct. at the earlist and maybe Dec. or later. I went ahead and got the pfizer figure it cost me 3,000.

Is pfizer available to purchase for 3000 baht?

If so is it only in Bangkok?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, kwak250 said:

Hi thanks for your reply i tried to phone them but no answer and have emailed.

Looks like you need to become a member which is not an issue but would like to know the chances of getting the vaccines .

Still worth 857 baht for a month to chance it as my wife is not wanting the sinovac.

I'm not a member of BCCT.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...