Jump to content

DDC warns those getting Moderna jab as booster to seek doctor’s advice


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

Friend of mine with a business in Phuket said they were not given a choice, if they were going to open, they had to be vaccinated and Sinovac was what was offered only.

When I went for my Sinovac they told me I am eligible for Pfizer because I am a foreigner but they cannot tell me when.

Warmest

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.   Whatever you do, don't even think of eating healthy, exercising, nor supplementing vitamin c and d, zinc, NAC, and querciten.   Get jabbed! It's so easy!

All the above plus getting vaccinated should do it.

"The Department of Disease Control has however warned, that they should talk to their doctor first, as the combination of this mRNA vaccine with other types has not been widely performed."  

Posted Images

On 9/19/2021 at 9:38 AM, Robin said:

Confused, and worried.

I have had the 'standard' Thai vaccine of Sinovac + Astra Zeneca, but I see that this 'mixed dose is not accepted by UK as sufficient for non-quarantine entry. ( My understanding of UK entry requirements is  vaccine of 2 doses of he same.  I am on a list at local private hosp. for thsi Moderna Vaccine, whihc I was hoping would allow me back to UK.  Now what?

Relax, you can actually reason with UK immigration... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2021 at 2:44 PM, Will B Good said:

It doesn't matter which 'garbage' you have.  Vaccinations carried out in Thailand are not accepted in the UK.

 

Flying back to the UK now is a very expensive exercise as you face compulsory quarantine at 10 x £230/night.

 

I'd rather have sinovac/AZ here and avoid dying.

Bingo!

 

Unfortunately, the media that deniers and conspiracy theorists have for their University of Niki Minaj "research" is not talking about the recent right wing shock-jock deaths in the USA. 

 

I knew, through a lifetime buddy, a Polish guy. He was a good bloke, Jac -and fit for his age, a man who worked with his hands and machines. He believed the vaxes were going to cause thalidomide-type problems a few years from now.

 

His sister called my mate in the UK to say he died in Warsaw. It took Delta just four days to bury him from symptom onset. 

 

I will take my chances I won't grow a second head in 2025.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2021 at 9:38 AM, Robin said:

Confused, and worried.

I have had the 'standard' Thai vaccine of Sinovac + Astra Zeneca, but I see that this 'mixed dose is not accepted by UK as sufficient for non-quarantine entry. ( My understanding of UK entry requirements is  vaccine of 2 doses of he same.  I am on a list at local private hosp. for thsi Moderna Vaccine, whihc I was hoping would allow me back to UK.  Now what?

why not do what my friend is doing, Go get two doses of the free Pfizer vaccine, even though he already has had the 2 Sinovacs

Can travel freely then

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

Friend of mine with a business in Phuket said they were not given a choice, if they were going to open, they had to be vaccinated and Sinovac was what was offered only.

I went for my Pfizer jab last week and asked if my missus could have it too

Was told no, not for Thais, they have Sinovac for them ! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2021 at 9:38 AM, Robin said:

Confused, and worried.

I have had the 'standard' Thai vaccine of Sinovac + Astra Zeneca, but I see that this 'mixed dose is not accepted by UK as sufficient for non-quarantine entry. ( My understanding of UK entry requirements is  vaccine of 2 doses of he same.  I am on a list at local private hosp. for thsi Moderna Vaccine, whihc I was hoping would allow me back to UK.  Now what?

Same for me Canada wants to see that we have two jabs of the same vaccine to return. I got the Sinovac and then the Astra. I have two Moderna ordered and paid for, the only way I can meet Canadian requirements is to get another Astra jab, or take the Moderna jabs. If, I repeat if, the Thai medical system allows. Tell you what, I'll sign a waiver, give me the Moderna jabs I paid for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

why not do what my friend is doing, Go get two doses of the free Pfizer vaccine, even though he already has had the 2 Sinovacs

Can travel freely then

 

I assume that I will be asked if I have already had a vaccine when I go for Moderna. I may have to lie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

I assume that I will be asked if I have already had a vaccine when I go for Moderna. I may have to lie.

Be prepared that some Database will get you. You might have been registered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, moogradod said:

Be prepared that some Database will get you. You might have been registered.

you might be asked if you really want to do this.

you paid: they really really want to keep your money.

your body, your choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...