Jump to content

If Pattaya officials want to re-open Pattaya they should be arranging jabs for all the working girls.


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Guess "vaccinated" will be a promotion feature in the future.

Girls wearing the QR code batch pointing to their vac. certificate that you can scan. :tongue:

ASH bar

ASH gogo :cheesy:

Maybe they'll get it tattooed on their tushy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will negative COVID test do?

I remember a few yrs ago when covid was just pronounced a pandemic and I was in Pattaya. The bars were still open. I didnt see one girl wearing a mask or giving a toss about covid.    Fast f

Probably a reason Thailand should not open Pattaya. How can close intimate contact ever be covid safe,

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bbabythai said:

Dont be anally retentive old boy...

which one of us can not even remember when pandemic started? and you calling me old boy? cut back on drinking to refresh the memory

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LarrySR said:

One of my birds is getting her 2nd dose tomorrow, hoping her bar opens on October 1.

I didn't know that avian flu requires 2 doses?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure all the girls that wanna return need not just to show proof of vaccination as in most jobs these days in Thailand - most likely they must pay the shots by themself as I have seen it with many 'low income / not employed' people. Very sad. The more pretty ones will be ok of course via a foreign donation. The 'others' like the old Mama in Udon Thani nobody cares ....

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Deli said:

No risk, no fun.

BTW, vax shall reduce symptoms but won't stop the spread.

Grow some balls ore stay home and w-ank in the basement.

I prefer frigging in the rigging myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, khunPer said:

To my knowledge they talked in the news about reopening Pattaya as a family destination, not about reopening the former nightlife, so you probably don't need to worry about unvaccinated working girls...😉

Working girls AND boys will be the last on the list of government thoughts for Pattaya, if at all. Even nightlife and such is lucky to get a look in.

 

However, looking at it sensibly, all those that come into contact with people and the public need to be vaccinated. As the saying goes, nobody is safe until everybody is safe.

 

Total vaccination is the only way to go throughout the country, or we end up with a China or Vietnam or UK where every time you are getting on top of the virus then clusters start exploding, because humans are creatures of habit and will move around.

 

I don't understand these guys on here constantly talking about a diminishing industry such as street walkers and hookers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

First, the government has to mandate there will be bar girls. Many hot ones (according to my preferences).  555

 

Remember that Pattaya is being changed to a family destination. What the attraction to families will be is to be unveiled at the proper time. In other words, it hasn't been thought of yet. 555

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, elgenon said:

Remember that Pattaya is being changed to a family destination. What the attraction to families will be is to be unveiled at the proper time. In other words, it hasn't been thought of yet. 555

Indeed, that would require a very high intelligence to work out just what Pattaya has to attract families ( other than the Russians, who often had a child or 2 as they strolled along Walking Street ).

I look forward to seeing how they will make the proverbial silk purse out of the proverbial pig's ear.

 

Perhaps they can convert the derelict monstrosity into the world's most thrilling ride. They could market it along the lines of "the ultimate thrill ride that one never knows if they will survive. Only in exciting Pattaya, the Riviera of SEA".

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Is that what they're telling you?

Yes unforunately, the bar girls are here back in my village. Some are making the most of the situation, selling food by the road, working online, or maintaining relationships with sponsors abroad. Yet others insist on making it well known to everyone they hate their situation, permanently scowling and stomping around, barking complaints at their dear grandparents. Word has it they're waiting to get married off to Thai BFs, having no other options. Can't wait til they go.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

But but but why would working girls be so important to Pattaya reopening. Going by a lot of posters Pattaya is not about the workers at all. It's all about the fine dining, wonderful shopping and beautiful beaches. Are you trying to say that Pattaya is somehow reliant on the sex industry? Pattaya? No way.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2021 at 10:35 PM, BestB said:

yes feels like that, and it did close the country from memory 1 month before that, but thats the official date 🙂

March 20th 2020 was the day they 'closed' the country for people entering without covid test, entering. I was in a hotel BKK waiting on my daughters arrival, Messaged

''Dad i've checked in and through security"  ''now at at gate''

''Sorry dad they will only let Thai residents board, I have to have Covid test and can't get one at HLR'' .........

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Nothing simpler in LOS than having a fake vax document. Would have to have some sort of blood test, and we know that being vaxxed doesn't stop anyone getting infected.

Misinformation 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The reality is that a significant fraction of bar girls in Pattaya are in process of vaccination. Maybe 10% with 2 jabs already, 50%+ with one jab, and a small fraction, mostly non-Thai, not yet jabbed.

 

I have a vaccine date with a bar girl today in Pattaya.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Deli said:

No risk, no fun.

BTW, vax shall reduce symptoms but won't stop the spread.

 

The vaccine protects against infection, and thus stops the spread, to the degree that people are vaccinated. The Delta epidemic is largely an epidemic of the unvaccinated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Indeed, that would require a very high intelligence to work out just what Pattaya has to attract families ( other than the Russians, who often had a child or 2 as they strolled along Walking Street ).

I look forward to seeing how they will make the proverbial silk purse out of the proverbial pig's ear.

 

Perhaps they can convert the derelict monstrosity into the world's most thrilling ride. They could market it along the lines of "the ultimate thrill ride that one never knows if they will survive. Only in exciting Pattaya, the Riviera of SEA".

I always thought walking through the gauntlet of ladyboys along the beach was an adventurous "ride". What would be the family equivalent? 555

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

March 20th 2020 was the day they 'closed' the country for people entering without covid test, entering. I was in a hotel BKK waiting on my daughters arrival, Messaged

''Dad i've checked in and through security"  ''now at at gate''

''Sorry dad they will only let Thai residents board, I have to have Covid test and can't get one at HLR'' .........

And many including myself thought it will not last mote than 2-3 months and here we are🙁

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The reality is that a significant fraction of bar girls in Pattaya are in process of vaccination. Maybe 10% with 2 jabs already, 50%+ with one jab, and a small fraction, mostly non-Thai, not yet jabbed.

 

I have a vaccine date with a bar girl today in Pattaya.

Are you sure.....? Because as far as I know there aren't any bar girls in Pattaya right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...