Police using official van for trip to Cha-Am beach “a misunderstanding”

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

A social media viral video caught the moment 7-8 people in civilian clothes piled out of the van on the beach and began playing guitar.

Just a strumming band of minstrels bringing happiness back to the people as the Good General instructed.  They just wanted to be seen as the new Hero's of Thailand.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Phaisan said that a request was made that the arresting officer from Phon Krung would be accompanied by people posing as tourists in civilian clothes so that they did not draw attention to themselves at checkpoints along the way. Region 8 was informed.

????????????????

12 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Why not just say "We were on a jolly and we used the companies van. We are human after all and we just wanted a break".

its simply not the Thai way to admit the truth... protocol requires to tell a fanciful, totally over the top and unbelievable lie that everyone knows is a lie. Anything... absolutely anything is preferential than admitting the truth. Welcome to the circus!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, KannikaP said:

I wonder if they were playing songs by The Police! 

Maybe they were looking for 'a message in a bottle'  soo many others come to mind, 'Secret journey' 'Murder by numbers'  and in the current climate 'Don't stand so close to me'  'Every breath you take' (i'll be watching you) 

• Haha 1